Points are not everything

DeletedUser82025

im trying to clear everyone around me then LC :) get me tons of farms and the sorces flowing in :)

DeletedUser

The first post was about the top 20, you then quoted someone talking about rapid growth. Players with 'rapid growth' are typically those in the top 20. (Hell, rank 1 often laps rank 20 about this stage already so not even everyone in the top 20 would fit my definition of having rapid growth, let alone people outside of it.

You just wait, with just short of 3 days in Rax what else can be done but 'Point whore' ? ;)

DeletedUser

This is a trend I've noticed on most worlds that I've played from the beginning: Weeks 1-2 the Top 20 is based on who got the best starting location. 2-4 The best Lc farmers will catch up and take over. Weeks 4+ Once players start having multiple villages the best tactical and more experienced players take over. (amount of weeks is dependant on world speed)

DeletedUser18879

This is a trend I've noticed on most worlds that I've played from the beginning: Weeks 1-2 the Top 20 is based on who got the best starting location. 2-4 The best Lc farmers will catch up and take over. Weeks 4+ Once players start having multiple villages the best tactical and more experienced players take over. (amount of weeks is dependant on world speed)

Yes, that's how it goes. =)

DeletedUser82025

seemes to be right, in W42 TP was top for about 5-6weeks then once one player got nobled they all did fell pretty fast after that.

DeletedUser

the attack break might change that a bit though. or maybe it will just delay the inevitable :p

DeletedUser

If points are not everything then why do they measure the rankings by points !?

Hah !!
You fail !!!

DeletedUser

At this stage, points mean you're active, OD means you have (or in majority of cases, had) troops... Its quite early to judge really.. once the nobles come out and wars start.. then we can start judging..

My thoughts exactly.
Its too ealy to call anything, wait until we're 2-3 weeks into the noble stage, then we can judge players.

DeletedUser3397

To be honest, judging does start now. Yes, at the noble stage you can determine who's who. But here, you can determine who is active, who is growing rapidly, and who is playing the right cards.

Woodlandapple

To be honest, judging does start now. Yes, at the noble stage you can determine who's who. But here, you can determine who is active, who is growing rapidly, and who is playing the right cards.

There is a certain degree of luck in it as well, however. I know for a fact that certain people would be doing better for me were it not for certain circumstances, and I'm sure Mattzey knows he only beat me to lc because of his comparatively godlike area ;D

DeletedUser

There is a certain degree of luck in it as well, however. I know for a fact that certain people would be doing better for me were it not for certain circumstances, and I'm sure Mattzey knows he only beat me to lc because of his comparatively godlike area ;D

^^
IT sucks having no barbs near you. Should have lc tonight ish though:icon_cry: