PointWhoring Guide - Stop the violence.

DeletedUser

Disclaimer: This guide is for all the young prominent pointwhores out there who are just trying to make it in the world without violence. This is also above all philosophy that I believe in.

Now, some of you may like troops, some of you may despise them, some of you may be getting hit by them, some of you may be hitting someone with them. Truth be told, I don't see the point, why the malice? Why the 'Zero Mercy' Policy? I say let's drop it! This guide here will show you exactly how TribalWars can be played without unnecessary violence.

Picture a TribalWars where everyone gets along. Everyone likes everyone and everyone is fine, you'd interact via mails & trade on the market, huggle others and other such goodness. A great TW community, free from the villains, the evil people, scoundrels and other barbaric types of people.

Of course, we would require some help from the In-game mods as the young pointwhore WILL need gray villages in order to grow, no more nobleing other players unless they're inactive - "grays are okays", which by the way is what we chant whenever we march through the tribalwars streets.

First thing you do, as soon as you join the world is clicking the Rankings. That's the only important thing for you to keep an eye on from now on, you need to keep yourself high in the rankings.

Now, what you do next is click 'Continent Tribe' and apply for the Rank 1 tribe which will then send you an invite as soon as possible. If you see a chance to noble an ally with no troops though then go for it. Pointwhores must play sneaky.

When the Barracks ask you whether you want troops or not, just say no. You will not succumb to peer pressure, "no means no", yadi yadi ya, I'm borrowing from feminists here.

Now this is us at first:

lmaololl-2.jpg

Of course, we went straight for Statue. Making a Paladin is acceptable to farm grays if you want it but any other troop is a big no-no.

Always remember, points scare people and therefore points are key. This guide is all about 'Power in Points', you need points to get by, without them, you are defenseless, you are weak, but with them, you are gigantic and strong.

I will put the building order at the end so if you'd like to skip the talking part then go there.

Now some of you might think as I will put Farm in that order.. "Farm? Really? The building that allows you to make troops to kill innocent players with?" Yes.. that's not all the Farm does though, farm has a lot of barnyard animals, cows, chickens and such which you can make hamburgers for your people with. Farm is also needed because some villagers/slaves don't create anything without having their pork and you all should know better than coming between a slave and their pork, you will get your fingers bit!

Last thing that Farm is neat for would be scaring your enemy. Now some of you may be thinking: "Scaring my enemy huh? How the uhh.. Are chickens scary?" No, No, No. If you have a big farm your enemies will THINK that you have a lot of troops, which you don't.

Some of you self-proclaimed elite players out there may be thinking: "What a lame theory, it would never work plus I'm elite, I have troops & a cocky attitude too, I'm so going to flame this."

I could prove you wrong right now but first a little quote: "A spot where we can smoke in peace, and even though we G's
We still visualize places, where we can roll in peace
And in my mind's eye I see this place, the players go in fast
I got a spot for us all, so we can ball, at thug's mansion"

"Just think of all the people that you knew in the past
that passed on, they in heaven, found peace at last
Picture a place that they exist, together
There has to be a place better than this, in heaven
So right before I sleep, dear God, what I'm askin
Remember this face, save me a place, in tribalhugs mansion" - Tupac Amaru Shakur.

What place is this, you ask?

Well, as I sat there one day in my village, meditating as usual I suddently had a thought. So me and my indian friends, slaves & villagers, rode way North and I mean wayyy North. Probably 400 hours by axe or so.

What was I looking for? What did I find? Here's what I found.

somecrap.jpg

This is the place we found. No players, no red dots, no blue dots, no light blue dots. Alliances can be broken and they can be your next red dots. No more dots, I'm tired of discrimination.

Black, Blue, White, Yellow, Light Blue, Red we're all human, no more violence. This place has NO violence whatsoever. Take as many village women as you want. Or if you drive your truck on the other side of the road, you can be a 'Village Person' and have all the village men you want.

As you look into the picture, what do you see? I see a pond, another one and a third. Pure and untouched nature and no iron pollution because we don't do troops. You could have one of these pools for your villages children to swim in. Another one for drinking and heat the water in the third for some good times.

There's also clay on the bottom of these ponds. Dive down there, get some clay and go back to the village. Open a McDonald's restaurant. "But where do we get the meat?" One might ask. You don't need meat, make McClayBurgers. You put the clay inside along with some insect from the bottom of the pond and you've got yourself some first class food and a fat free McDonalds!

So yes, what I mean by this is that.. This place does exist, you just need to think outside of the box and by the box I mean your 13x13 map.

Now, to the Build Order.

If it's a world where you actually need to construct your mines you will want to do at least 1 level of each there.

So, first of all go for Statue. It's good points and true to our philosophy: "The More Points the Merrier". So that's good.

Now what you want to do is..

Timber Mine 1 Level > Clay Mine 1 Lvl > Iron Mine 1 lvl
Hiding Place Lvl 3
Timber Mine 1 Level > Clay Mine 1 Lvl > Iron Mine 1 Lvl
Hiding Place 4
Hiding Place 5
Hiding Place 6
Hiding Place 7
Hiding Place 8
Hiding Place 9
Hiding Place 10

Now remember, Hiding Place are very important because some 13x13s have thieves, beware of hardcore farmers as those are the absolute worst enemies of the common pointwhore.

After this you should have either 8/8/8 in mines or 11/11/9 depending on the world you could have something else.

Getting bored of mines & Hiding Place aren't we?

Well, next go for the following:

Village HQ 1-3
Warehouse 2
Construct Market
Construct Barracks
Construct Wall

Mmm.. Points, plus Wall will be good in the beginning.

Next of I want you to go for the following: Mines - 15/15/15

After that go for Village HQ 10.

Then Construct and Build Smithy up to level 5.

Next off go for Barracks five after which you will construct stable.

*Sniff Sniff* Do you smell something? I smell points!

Now you may want to go for Smithy Level 10.. Some of you may be thinking: "Yuck, Smithy Yuck so long to build and so not much point rewards.. My Rankings.."

Be patient, a patient PointWhore is a good PointWhore.

Now you construct Workshop. Any real PointWhore would know that a construction equals points and we like points, have I stressed that point too much?

It's mine-time again, you like mines because they bring you resources, resources bring you points and we like points.

Get your mines to 20/20/20 now.

Next off you want to go for Market 10, Market is a FastPoint restaurant that serves you points quick as McDonald's gets you fast-food. We'll get back to that later but this is for the nobleman requirement, not that you'll need that just yet but the Academy points are good.

Ahh, the village HQ. Tired of that little somewhat-lame-building in the middle of your villages? Embarrassed perhaps? Well, it's time to get your castle and no I don't mean Level 15, you need to think outside of the box.

Raise your Village HQ to 25 = Fast Buildings = Fast points.

Now go for 24/24/24 resources.

Now stop by at the McMarket and order some points, level 15 Market in just a minute sounds good to me.

You're not too far away from the big bang now (The Academy).

Your smithy is now 10 and your market is 15.. What I want you to do is mix Smithy and Market. Build 1 Smithy / 1 Market - Smithy / Market until you've got 20 Smithy and 25 market.

Yes, you'd now be the Master of the Market and would get your merchants license, you could sell illegal spices or whatever.

If your warehouse isn't too big then upgrade it until it can contain the resources you need in order to create an academy. Remember that you can actually use the market if your resources aren't balanced.

Now, it's time, this is IT, the moment you've been waiting for. Every pointwhore likes this part, every single one. Yes, take a minute and stare at the Construct button on the right side of the academy. Just watch it, watch the academy too. Think of the points for a minute, enjoy the moment because it is a moment you will not experience again for a while.

Now press it, go away for a few hours, have a drink, watch a movie, have fun with yourself :xmas wink:.

Be sure to be back in time though. When it's constructed I suggest you keep pressing F8 as you will enjoy it soo much more when it happens, and well, a moment later.. SHIZZAM 512 POINTS! Just like that, pretty simple and great.

But it is not over when you've built your Academy, no no.

Now I want you to go for 30 Village HQ. Become a first class construction worker, this is what you are.. A professional.

Now it's time for Warehouse 30 and Mines 30/30/30..

Now you've got the most stable res incoming a pointwhore can get! Time for some action.. Yeah I said it, this of course does NOT involve harming another player unless he's inactive. You will only noble gray villages, "grays are okays".

Work your way up to 20 Barracks, do 100 spears on the way. Meanwhile / After that save up for a noble and noble the largest gray village nearby and build that up too!

Next go for Barracks 25, it's points, it's easy AND we like maxed things.

Remember, keep doing the same thing in your second village, get another noble when ever and noble another one etc. Keep your PointWhoring Empire Growing.

Now to another solid PointMaker - Go for Workshop 15, this baby's got some juicy points too.

A lot of warfare is based on deception, remember that. There ARE mean people out there and you MIGHT have to deal with them. Build your farm up to level 30, people will think that you have troops which is something we both know.. you don't.. but thinking it is just as good as having 'em.

Now go for Wall 20. "Wall 20? But I don't have troops?!" Well, if you had taken my advice in the first place you'd be in the number one tribe in your continent, they MIGHT send you some support and noobs rarely attack the local pointwhore giant on the rim.

Now go for Stable 20.

Remember to always keep pushing for new nobles first, you get points from nobeling grays and building them too ;)

--

Stay safe, stop the violence.

Guide/Philosphy made by Kangaroom - Allyboo - SomeRandomAustralian (He doesn't have a name that I acknowledge.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A good laugh ^_^
I'm going to try this once just to see if it is more effective in gettings points than also having troops :p

DeletedUser

Notice how all your images have a lot of white around them? If you uploaded them in paint, look in the lower right hand corner. You'll see a bluish looking dot. Grab that, and drag it until the gray border surrounds your picture and you have no more white. You can then re-upload your images and get rid of all that blank space.

DeletedUser35148

WTF!! if we had no wars no fighting this game whould go down the crapper

DeletedUser

This is what i thought while reading the guide

funny-pictures-kitten-shoe-loled.jpg

lol,

~Crag

DeletedUser

Heh, pretty funny. I can't believe you wrote that whole thing out though :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Amazing guide! Just one question... let's say, hypothetically, that a "real" player liked your 12000 point village... How do you stop the train?

DeletedUser

Well, they wouldn't, would they? Because we're all friends here and hug each other, so no-one would dare attack your 12000 pt village :p

DeletedUser

How did you find out all my super secrets? W51 is going to be hard now that everyone is going to be 1337 :O.

DeletedUser

Amazing guide! Just one question... let's say, hypothetically, that a "real" player liked your 12000 point village... How do you stop the train?

I'm sure the construction workers would be glad to sacrifice themselves :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

;.) just laugh my ass out.. reading everyones comment... nice guide.. for a pointwhore.. :)

------------------------
:icon_twisted: :icon_evil: :icon_eek:
HAPPY THREE FRIENDS