Pokemon Lovers

DeletedUser

Hah! I got a DS and Pearl. You can scream at me for being a immature kid and whatever but look, I just want the best there is for the Nintendo DS. And hey, you can say a lot but you can't deny the fact that these pokemon games are still good: IGN Score: 8.5 For the same reason I got GTA Chinatown Wars: IGN Score: 9.5

Pokemon is still after all this years on of the top played games..and watched cartoons http://tpmrpg.net/signup.php?sess=4264

DeletedUser

Aaaaah Pokemon :D

Lets see how goood my memory is, In the picture there is Celebi, Milotic, Alakazam & Scissor or something :S ?

DeletedUser

Lets see how goood my memory is, In the picture there is Celebi, Milotic, Alakazam & Scissor or something :S ?

leave these forums and never return D: and thats an order :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Ooooh :icon_surprised:

Mind telling me why its bad, Minus that im 17 years old :icon_redface: haha

^ i'd say you've answered your own question NOW LEAVE BEFORE IS ET THE PANDAS ON YOU :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

There is this rubbishy trailer thing for COD6. It's just a load of green stuff going around, you can't see anything. Just hoping it will be good.

DeletedUser

I know, well IW is making it so it will pown. Do you have a PS3? I need friendz!

DeletedUser

What is that? Maybe in November you should get COD6 when it comes out. It is going to be a sequel to 4! Yay!

Call Of Duty 4: ModernWarefare 2 (COD4/2)

There is this rubbishy trailer thing for COD6. It's just a load of green stuff going around, you can't see anything. Just hoping it will be good.

I cant wait for this to come out at the moment im addicted to COD5 WaW (1st Zombie Mission):p

Well im 14 and like it two...is that bad?
o:

It's not bad it's just that the younger generation once they hit a certain age they will grow out of the card collecting phase. ( 96% Percent of the time).

Soul Train

DeletedUser

I cant wait for this to come out at the moment im addicted to COD5 WaW (1st Zombie Mission):p

It's not bad it's just that the younger generation once they hit a certain age they will grow out of the card collecting phase. ( 96% Percent of the time).

Soul Train

COD: WaW sucks IMO. It is too unbalanced. An mp40 can kill in 3 bullets, and a Thompson takes a whole clip, same with several other guns. A colt pistol takes an exact whole clip in the chest to kill a person. That is BS!

So COD4 ftw.

DeletedUser

COD: WaW sucks IMO. It is too unbalanced. An mp40 can kill in 3 bullets, and a Thompson takes a whole clip, same with several other guns. A colt pistol takes an exact whole clip in the chest to kill a person. That is BS!

So COD4 ftw.

I Don't play multiplayer because of the unbalance, but im addicted to the zombie mission :p
Round 7 Solo :p
Round 13 2 Player :p

Soul Train

DeletedUser

What is that? Maybe in November you should get COD6 when it comes out. It is going to be a sequel to 4! Yay!

Yes and from the same studio. Whew, because CoD5 wasn't exactly what I hoped for.

With B:BC2 I mean Battlefield Bad Company 2.

DeletedUser

and Milotic

/shame on me for knowing it all.

@CoD discussion: THe only thing I liked about 5 was the Zombie kill-thing ^^;;