PokeNubz collection ^^

DeletedUser

Beckie!!!!!

Hmm... my ultimatum: I will complete this collection if you come back to the skype chat :3

DeletedUser

Lewish and zennypoo are still around, as well as Millysaur. RSI hasn't been seen in a long time though, and neither has Oscar :(

DeletedUser

Good, didn't like Oscar. Sad bout RSI... and Lewish... damm. Woo zennykins! and ayayayayayaya you!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well hello there, long time no see. How you been ? come back to skype =3

DeletedUser

Yeah like Phil said there's still a few of us around. I think I've posted once in the past few months on the forums though, it got a bit boring for various reasons :icon_razz: I don't even think I have you on skype anymore, I changed my account to a newer one.

DeletedUser

You haven't been online in months how could I have added you ! The new one is lewisd.jones I think. Oh and I lost your number when I changed my phone, woops :p

DeletedUser

Same number ? No, I still have the sim but it doesn't fit in my new phone so I just used a new one so obviously a new number, I'll PM it you now.

DeletedUser

a few pics dont open up. i.e; Snorlax, moltres, blastoise & palkia

DeletedUser

The images were created so long ago that for whatever reason the place they were uploaded is no longer hosting the image. Without a re-upload they won't appear for anybody so don't worry it's not just you.

DeletedUser

kakuna_zps74ba91a0.png

Charmeleon_zps70145bc9.png

:3

DeletedUser

The images were created so long ago that for whatever reason the place they were uploaded is no longer hosting the image. Without a re-upload they won't appear for anybody so don't worry it's not just you.

ah, no prob there. i thought that it was a problem only with me! ;)

DeletedUser

caught these using masterballs haha :

unownh.png

tyranitar.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best showroom here easily, will update when I have time, thanks for the contributions!