[Pole] - Top 10 tribes for OD

Discussion in 'World 30' started by T0P CAT, Jun 8, 2009.

Share This Page

1. T0P CAT

T0P CAT Member

Give your opinions on the following tribes. Based on the amount of fighting they have done, do you think they deserve their rank and reputation?

2. AK_iceman

AK_iceman Guest

#1 THE - My tribe, no comment.

#2 HAM!!! - Doing good for a rank 9 tribe, but they're in a downward spiral due to the high volume of attacks at the moment. Their ODD will continue to increase heavily.

#3 BD - For the number of players they have, their OD is phenomenal. ODD is a bit low, but that's probably because coalition after coalition were defeated in the early part of game when they attacked BD. Now everyone is just scared... :icon_razz:

#4 EreVos - For a tribe that's been at war on multiple fronts since almost the beginning of the game, this rank 8 tribe is doing well as a rank 4 ODT tribe.

#5 [CRY] - Good bunch of guys and are doing very well in their current position. I'd like to see them fight a major war on their own. :)

#6 -O- - Their ODA is very good, but the abysmal ODD of this tribe shows that they've never fought a real war. Maybe it's time to step it up and pick on someone your own size?

#7 T-W-C - Pretty much the same as -O-. ODA is very good, but ODD is very low for a tribe that big.

#8 Die. - Same as the last two. They recently declared war on Phoenx though, so maybe things will look up for them in the ODD department.

#9 REBORN - Dead tribe. Their OD is the last thing that remains of this once decent tribe.

#10 TARDIS - The war with REBORN didn't do much for their OD as far as I can tell, but they did win... Seems a decent enough tribe, but they need a real war in order to prove themselves.

3. Badlapje

Badlapje Guest

#1 THE - solid tribe in all respects. They've been warring pretty much non stop since they went vs idiots. Deserved.

#2 HAM!!! - atm i can't say i feel they deserve it. I expected a lot and saw next to nothing atm. Even my longrange nukes from 48 hours out aren't being blocked by stacks to the sky. If the excuses are true then i expect them to clean up their act soon. If not then they'll quit being a top 20 tribe all to soon.

#3 BD - i think we deserve it. We fought our way to K43 and 44 domination beginning with a tiny amount of players vs pretty much the entire both continents. ODD suggests we need some tougher opponents.

#4 EreVos - I'm a bit mixed on these guys. They seemed to be warmongerers, but recently they've been going tribalhugging. Also: their OD scores are good but their actual gains aren't nearly as shiny. I'll find out soon enough i guess :D

#5 [CRY] - what AK said.

#6 -O- very nice ODA, but to my knowledge as of yet untested. Will see what the future holds on these guys.

#7 T-W-C - likewise as -O-

#8 Die. - Not impressed, but time will tell if they are able to do more then mass recruit. Their current war with Phoenix is interesting to follow.

#9 REBORN - Dead tribe.

#10 TARDIS - i like these guys, but i wanna see them in a real war. Definitely deserve to be where they are now though.

4. the pink panther

the pink panther Contributing Poster

topcat account, you seem to have posted with it more times than you farmed with it :p