Polish Elite

DeletedUser

Ok Polish Elite was looking really good. I thought this was going to be the tribe that lasted an dominates. But then there was a family formed.:/

They were my tribe that I had the most interest in an now it's tough to say where Ill go. But if they can pull it off an manage running ...

Then I look forward to seeing them farther down the road maybe, it all depends. But come on guys don't join the rest of the group of tribes with thinking the bigger we are the harder we will be to be brought down. Play Smart Guys, Come On please I don't want to see another tribe fail because they think they need a family.

DeletedUser

lolwut.jpg

DeletedUser

Ok Polish Elite was looking really good. I thought this was going to be the tribe that lasted an dominates. But then there was a family formed.:/

They were my tribe that I had the most interest in an now it's tough to say where Ill go. But if they can pull it off an manage running ...

Then I look forward to seeing them farther down the road maybe, it all depends. But come on guys don't join the rest of the group of tribes with thinking the bigger we are the harder we will be to be brought down. Play Smart Guys, Come On please I don't want to see another tribe fail because they think they need a family.

What you flapping your gums about...