Political Happenings in My Country

DeletedUser

look at this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idCRyLBwQ_0

watch it carefully please.

This is a RL wars that we have atm and i am in the green side too, so don't think that it is a spam, I for one lost some of my friends there because they are dead atm, because some people who think that they are muslims( that they are not) are leading our country and they are not loyal to my country mates and to be honest they are loyal with the power that they have and they don't want to loose it, so they chose to kill people who stand against them instead of doing what is correct.

maybe this is a spam, but I wish this post will not be deleted, but an infraction is fine with me to be able to post what is happening in my country in a war game too to show the world that my country mates are not like what you think and if even you have an enmity with me just watch this thread carefully to be sure that my country mates are not terrorist, however there are some terrorists in my country like every other countries.(terrorist are who kill people not for defending themselves, but my country mates are just defending themselves, so they are not terrorists).

I can't stop watching that video and I am sad because I know some of these people that you see are in prison today.

DeletedUser

thats nothing compared to what is happening in england we have lots of different protests and things going on politically

UNi

thats about raising uni costs in England, the vote is today that was a couple of weeks ago

This one is anti Extremeism

this one is supposed to be about anti extremists, but kind of has now been hijacked by racists

DeletedUser

Our riots are soft mike.. noone really gets hurt here.

And.. we dont have wars.

DeletedUser

yh our riots are soft i know but that one khare posted looked like it was a fair :lol:

student riots kicked off abit, i just cant believe they attacked a prince, they have no respect at all for their country, i think its good their going up and im still going to uni, we still pay alot less than USA or other countries for uni education, upper class still will be able to afford it and lower class get funding and some will pay less that what its currently set at ;) so they obviously dont know the facts

DeletedUser

I'm at my first year at uni now.

I understand the rises.. but it wont help students at all.

They have to pay twice as much.. and the universities dont even get any extra money to make the education better. The only unis which will benefit from this are oxford and cambridge.

But i'm just happy the rises wont affect me. Supposedly they only affect people joining on or after 2012.

--

But the students rioting are just retarded. Making us all look like idiots.. great idea.

DeletedUser35787

It will benefit anyone who goes. The degree will be worth something again if less people get one.

DeletedUser

It will benefit anyone who goes. The degree will be worth something again if less people get one.

Or it'll mean more space for rich international students?

Half of our unis are filled up with international students as it is.

DeletedUser

hmm i think we all know my stance on international students so i wont comment :lol:

but it will be ok for people still, i could do my 1st year at uni then increase costs would affect me :( It won't help students but you need to realise you are paying waaaay below what other top educating countries are charging, in america its something like £8000 a year anyway.

everyone was getting degrees these days, with more competition then it will mean alot more, was it not the same students who are rioting now who were saying about the edl rioting when they were not happy ? seems like they are contradicting themselves stupid sweaty students .

if i had seen the prince getting attacked by the students theres no way i would have stood there and let them attack his car, some people need to learn what the word patriotic means instead of just saying your racist for saying anything to do with it.

DeletedUser

I hope the trouble in your country is sorted out quickly Khare.