Political map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

is the political map working on this world for anyone?

it works on W34 but not here, it was 2 days ago that it was supposed to have been put in action

DeletedUser47177

It basically highlights the different tribes, it looks pretty I guess but theres no real strategic advantage or anything.

DeletedUser40661

It basically highlights the different tribes, it looks pretty I guess but theres no real strategic advantage or anything.

your wrong there, it allows you to see where players and tribes are separated, and helps me see the people I'm scouting/attacking

DeletedUser

It's working properly now. Lizy said it would take time for it to work on worlds with player higher than 250K.

DeletedUser59335

For those who don't know how to set it on..

you go on the map.

the below the mini map there is buttom wich turn the political map on.

DeletedUser

Ummm... was it really necissary to bump this thread? :icon_neutral:

It just is a different way to show the map and is kind of cool in my opinion even though I don't use it. It's another way to show boundaries and what areas are controlled by allies, enemies, people you've marked on the map, etc. in color.

DeletedUser

is the political map working on this world for anyone?

it works on W34 but not here, it was 2 days ago that it was supposed to have been put in action

We've had the political map on w 20 for a while now, seems to be working for me atm if that helps mate?

I'm not a huge fan of it myself, but I can see why people find it handy.

DeletedUser

We've had the political map on w 20 for a while now, seems to be working for me atm if that helps mate?

I'm not a huge fan of it myself, but I can see why people find it handy.

Matty, that post was made in April of last year when the political map first came out. This is a zombie thread. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ah lol thanks mate, helps if I read the dates first lol :lol:

I'll give myself an uppercut for that one...

DeletedUser

Wow my post wasn't submitted :S

Could of sworn I posted.. but alas.
I just use the logic from when they last login and give them 24hours since they last logged in to read it.

Normally people derail back to questions they make :p

Status
Not open for further replies.