[POLL] BOTG - Lawpaok vs Usey11

Pick your favourite :

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Lawpaok vs Usey11

Voting will close on Sunday 4th September.

Theme was : Futuristic

Rules:
  • You have 3 days to make your signature. After that any tweaks you make cannot be changed;
  • No pre-mades;
  • Maximum size: 600x200 (for this round) (If you want to make a vertical signature then flip the limits);
  • Entering your entry before the time limit of 3 days is up gives you no advantage to winning;
  • The theme for your signature will be selected and you must abide by this theme;
  • If you are competing then you are not allowed to vote;
The signatures:

1)
qoL4cI

2)
mYbgc6

Good Luck to both of you.​

DeletedUser

I think both sigs fir the theme perfectly but the first created an atmosphere that I really dig. It beats my entry anyday, kiu.

DeletedUser95815

As UKC said, both sigs fit the theme perfectly. But no.1 has that special something. No.2 though is very sharp though and has great contrast between the depths.

DeletedUser100345

No. 1 is definitly the better one imo
but its 500px × 250px high and rules only allow
600px × 200px

DeletedUser

I think number 2 just needed to blend that c4d in a bit, the edges were a little rough, but that's about it.

Number 1 has a great atmosphere to it, but it does lack a focal, or anything really interesting to look at. I voted for number 1 due to the atmosphere and quality, but I think if number 2 had done a little tweaking it would've got my vote.

DeletedUser95815

No. 1 is definitly the better one imo
but its 500px × 250px high and rules only allow
600px × 200px

Shhh! I got the rules from the last BOTG, forgot to change it. Just pretend that it was 250 :)

hellthug

the first one by along mile the second one is good but the first better , a great balance and since you have no main character to point out not having a vocal point really make you look at the sig as a whole which i think is great since the theme require more of an atmosphere then a vocal point .
great job

DeletedUser95815

Congratulations to Lawpaok. He will now be going on to the next round. Commiseration's to Usey11.

DeletedUser

Thanks to everyone who voted for me and although you might have lost Usey, you've made a nice tag...:)