[POLL] BOTG - Norman the Cat vs Genetic Engineer

• Thread starter Genetic Engineer
  • Start date

Pick your favourite :

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Norman the Cat vs Genetic Engineer

Voting will close on Tuesday 6th September.

Theme was : Futuristic

Rules:
  • You have 3 days to make your signature. After that any tweaks you make cannot be changed;
  • No pre-mades;
  • Maximum size: 600x200 (for this round) (If you want to make a vertical signature then flip the limits);
  • Entering your entry before the time limit of 3 days is up gives you no advantage to winning;
  • The theme for your signature will be selected and you must abide by this theme;
  • If you are competing then you are not allowed to vote;
The signatures:

1)
BOTGNVGE2

2)
BOTGNVGE

Good Luck to both of you.​

DeletedUser95815

No. 2 pops out at you and fits the theme relatively well but No.1 is a lot better comp wise. And don't like the border of No.2.

DeletedUser101662

No. 1 GmV :)
but what's with the white smokey kinda smudge yoke?
redse.png

It's the only part I don't like.

jdif

No 1 is very well blended and goes along very well with the background. Fantastic job.

No 2. Extremely clustered, also can see the layer mark on the far right side.. Might have wanted to blurred or smudged that out..

DeletedUser95815

I think that the anonymity break was kinda accidental, but if it was a pre made then that is against the rules.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah ... accidental anonymity break :S But no it was not a pre-made.

DeletedUser101662

Woops... Sorry Guys :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:
I asked GE could I use the sigeh once i saw it cause i loved it... Should i take it down?

DeletedUser

You should be DQ'd, then?

I don't think it's that serious arcanine ... don't worry ilolz not your fault :p I forgot
Besides rules up there don't say anything about anonymity ;) so um ... no rules broken :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't disqualify somebody for a mistake like that no ...

DeletedUser

No, oscar put his signature as his own signature on purpose .... that was no accident :p

DeletedUser92094

Ahah, guys.
don't take it to serious. :)
GE would have ripped me apart with any sig he made anyway. ;)