[POLL] BOTG - Undead Kurt Cobain vs Rock Star Incorporated

• Thread starter Genetic Engineer
  • Start date

Pick your favourite :

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Undead Kurt Cobain vs Rock Star Incorporated

Voting will close on Tuesday 6th September.

Theme was : Futuristic

Rules:
  • You have 3 days to make your signature. After that any tweaks you make cannot be changed;
  • No pre-mades;
  • Maximum size: 600x200 (for this round) (If you want to make a vertical signature then flip the limits);
  • Entering your entry before the time limit of 3 days is up gives you no advantage to winning;
  • The theme for your signature will be selected and you must abide by this theme;
  • If you are competing then you are not allowed to vote;
The signatures:

1)
BOTGUKCVRSI

2)
BOTGUKCVRSI2

Good Luck to both of you.​

DeletedUser

#2 is a great concept and has some great atmosphere. That's why it got my vote.

DeletedUser

No. 2 gets my vote

very close tho..i really like 1 as well

DeletedUser

I'm not really sure what the second entry has to do with Futuristic(not that the robotic girl in the first one completes the theme:icon_razz:)....but has better composition and atmosphere and that's why it got my vote...:)

DeletedUser

The thing she is standing on looks quite robotic to me, must be a futuristic situation :)

And just realized the stock that was used .. nice use

The artist may be using it as just a landscape .. but that stock is of a robot ;) Just so everybody knows.

DeletedUser95815

Like the texture of one and the signature as a whole. But no.2 has that atmosphere about it although it doesn't fit the theme as well imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they taught you to count but not how to write them properly :O You need to sue you're teachers :/

DeletedUser92094

just remember futuristic doesn't have to be robotic.
it could be of an evolved surrounding, an advanced life form, etc etc/