[POLL] BOTG - Unique Fatality vs Yurtles

• Thread starter Genetic Engineer
  • Start date

Pick your favourite signture :

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser63403

I also think its pretty important to know the difference between the words 'art' and 'design'.
This.

I be an artist, I voted from no. 2.

Edit: btw, NT, long time since i've seen anything from you....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This.

I be an artist, I voted from no. 2.

Edit: btw, NT, long time since i've seen anything from you....

I haven't had time to do what I want in photoshop, I've been doing what the course I'm studying at uni wants.

You can work and play in photoshop, I haven't had an oppurtunity to play for a while :(

Edit: Is C4D worth mastering?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think c4d would be worth mastering. You can make anything you want/need for a signature. People make their own c4d's to match the flow of the piece they are making.

nindel

Well I voted for 2, I'd say it was better done than 1 although 1 was better at attracting your attention and giving you idea that there's something more to it.

2, however, was just a great piece of work.

DeletedUser95815

Right okay voting over.
Congratulations to Yurtles for his magnificent piece. Commiserations to Unique Fatality for his piece.
Yurtles will now progress to the final where he will play either GE or RSI.

DeletedUser

Thanks Unique :)

When I saw your sig, I honestly thought I was going to lose :) Good match.

DeletedUser

Both are good, but in my opinion, Number 2 is far superior.

DeletedUser

Both are good, but in my opinion, Number 2 is far superior.

I am going to have to disagree with you here. Number 1 is interesting, and although the text could be fixed, It shows more interest than the other one. It grabs the eye, especially how it is not an ordinary default sig.

DeletedUser

Dude poll has ended - and you don't need an opinion to back up your opinion :)

DeletedUser

Yurtles I have to say you are really good at eye-candy design. Most of your works are very eye catching and appealing, even (well especially) the simple ones, you have my respect as a designer for that, your works always seem to sell themselves really well, if that makes sense.