[Poll] Is Ramz Fan a runner / coward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ahhh......this forums is about ram...not me and D2666 :icon_sad:

whoever this girl is im not her.....and no i would NEVER spy on Aten.

some Saints tried attacking me but its quite pathetic...all scouts and fakes...

scouts i let through lol i wanted them to think i was low on troops and then cry over it when they all died....as my OD ranking for defending is hidius.

as for Congo having bad days i can say we all have them.....

*mumbles*
(who is this D2666 i seriusly wanna punch the sucker for giving me a hard time without lifting a finger):icon_cry:

i can honeslty say Saint should sooner rimm me before i say anything about Aten to them...

if anything at all i would try to screw with them giving them funky info and laugh if they believed it....but good luck with them on that...

i tend to take good care of my villages :icon_razz:

Kampfisken

on the plus side, you're becoming more and more like d2666 everyday :)

Augh, not that again?

Who started that, anyways?

That's ALSO offencive :icon_razz:
(But hey, d2666 had a rough time, i mean, rimmed like fifteen times or w/e?)

DeletedUser

15 times....yea i didnt get rimmed yet....and i would have stopp palying the world after 5 rimmings....and i never got rimmed even 5 times :icon_eek:

lol i still think that is a light punishment....she still playing?

i can add a few more to that 15 times

walleye

i can honeslty say Saint should sooner rimm me before i say anything about Aten to them...

if anything at all i would try to screw with them giving them funky info and laugh if they believed it....but good luck with them on that...

i

thats EXACTLY what d2666 said

she tried to get out of it by saying it was fake info

and she said all that "id sooner get rimmed"

she still has her world 2 account, read her profile, its fun reading

DeletedUser

thats EXACTLY what d2666 said

she tried to get out of it by saying it was fake info

and she said all that "id sooner get rimmed"

she still has her world 2 account, read her profile, its fun reading

lol... hoooollly... ive never had such a good laugh... lol... hahahaha, zomg, i dont know which one makes me laugh more, congos or d2666.. hhahahaha

walleye

yeah i tihnk the crimson prayer is something to marvel at

lol "take up the sword of muschelshuber..."

simply adorable

keep it up congers ;)

DeletedUser

lol, you are already die, go and play with barbies.:lol:

I'm still here, and growing again :)
And I hope that you will learn to take back those words in life. If you would say those words in Europe, you would be in jail for discrimination ;)

And yes: I hate Barbie ;-) never seen the use of it. Give my Lego, Duplo or Playmobil ;-)

DeletedUser

And I hope that you will learn to take back those words in life. If you would say those words in Europe, you would be in jail for discrimination ;)

And yes: I hate Barbie ;-) never seen the use of it. Give my Lego, Duplo or Playmobil ;-)

hoorah for lego!!!

Kampfisken

In what country would that be?
Albania?

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;715035 said:
Go and play with your barbie !!

Good stuff.

Mods, can you please look at this. This is an insult in my eyes, if you know the background of some players :s:s

DeletedUser

I am on your side, death to...

...ah screw it... death to TW! :icon_wink:

But I'm still alive and kicking ;-)

At this moment: Death to WB :) And glory to one of the last allied tribes in my eyes: ESL (main ofcourse, not the other) :D:D

DeletedUser7529

But I'm still alive and kicking ;-)

At this moment: Death to WB :) And glory to one of the last allied tribes in my eyes: ESL (main ofcourse, not the other) :D:D

Sorry Beldin, I really didn't know barbies offended you.

Once again, sorry.

DeletedUser15940

15 times....yea i didnt get rimmed yet....and i would have stopp palying the world after 5 rimmings....and i never got rimmed even 5 times :icon_eek:

lol i still think that is a light punishment....she still playing?

i can add a few more to that 15 times

meh i been rimmed 1.5 times.

the first time i was way up there in Atens North eastern area. playing for a friend.. I forget which tribe rimmed us though....

the .5 time was when i started where i am at now :). i noble a second village finally and some dude named arial (who quit and i got back my first main village plus some) nobled my main village but let me keep my new village.

dont think ima be rimmed anytime soon now though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.