[Poll] Most exciting war:

What is the most exciting war at the moment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Requested by marboro1
The poll closes in 2 weeks.

btw, I voted for the ESL-TW war because I used to play in TW as Emeed (or FTR as Wyhern).

Last edited by a moderator:

sresan54321

im going with Aten and Sts i was goign to choose Rb and hot but their is no more propaganda.

DeletedUser

Seems Aten vs Sts is the most Equal of the fights and that is showing itself here on the forums where the battle of words is heating up.

Seems it has their players pretty damn excited so it has to be up there. Almost reminds me of some of the older wars.

DeletedUser

im going with Aten and Sts i was goign to choose Rb and hot but their is no more propaganda.

i could do a propaganda week again
in that case you will have to watch in every single topic at my posts with the same information over and over again
(by the way i was quiting that i only speculate nowadays)

DeletedUser

its ST and aten how could ever one not vote for that war :icon_rolleyes: and i see others has some votes what ever big wars could that be :)

DeletedUser

I think the best part of the ST v Aten war is all the trash talk. Its just funny to read. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i voted TW vs Xig since were now starting to focus on them more =)

*da slaya*

Sts vs Aten obvious winner :lol:

HOT/WB1066 vs RB/TIO - one sided slaughter
XiG vs MPX - there was a war?
XiG vs TW - barely beginning
XiG vs Aten - a good war
ESL vs TW - easier to noble than abandons, except for moral
Other 4 5.26% - what other wars are there

Eagle Rider

XiG Aten, AtenEb has jumped in under their noses in the middle of XiG's territory XD

DeletedUser

Wtf people u does noone know about the StW/StW2 and Hot/WB1066 war? cause thats the most exiting to me.

DeletedUser

Wtf people u does noone know about the StW/StW2 and Hot/WB1066 war? cause thats the most exiting to me.

Their just skirmishing though. Or are they at war?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dude its a heavy war no skirmishing im part of the war. lol it used to be skirmishing tell i stepped in. but its mainly StW2 takes Hot villages and Hot takes even more from StW. lol but Wb1066 doesnt attack us and we dont attack them

DeletedUser

dude its a heavy war no skirmishing im part of the war. lol it used to be skirmishing tell i stepped in. but its mainly StW2 takes Hot villages and Hot takes even more from StW. lol but Wb1066 doesnt attack us and we dont attack them

Yet no declaration of war or any mention of one. I know HOT have not diplomatic relations with STW from my days there, but I never knew there was a war.

DeletedUser7529

So why did you include WB1066?

What may seem like a war to you, may only seem like a skirmish to us.

DeletedUser

Side 1: WB1066

Side 2: STW StW2

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,509
Side 2: 1,004
Difference: 505

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 0
Difference: 29

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 13,338,098
Side 2: 5,792,411
Difference: 7,545,687

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 224,784
Side 2: 0
Difference: 224,784

image.php

We're not at war... But every STW player in my area has gone.. I took a couple.. So yeah, we do attack you if you're around us.

Soragado

Side 1: WB1066

We're not at war... But every STW player in my area has gone.. I took a couple.. So yeah, we do attack you if you're around us.

All 29 villages. And thats is they were all around you. *rolls away*

DeletedUser24109

29 villages in a whole month, not something to brag about..