[Poll] Most exciting war:

What is the most exciting war at the moment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

(and anouther)

lol but it works but dosent have the key so basicly its the same as before just tw are abaoned (bless em .......lol i dunno why i said that just felt like it)

DeletedUser

yea Tiny its about time i see a Friend here. as for If that war did Happen TW would go with Hot probably. infact Tony cause it seems like StW is missing a lil i need to talk to u in Game. and Yes if u r in the war and r in a tribe active in the war it is a bloody war indeed.

DeletedUser7529

yea Tiny its about time i see a Friend here. as for If that war did Happen TW would go with Hot probably. infact Tony cause it seems like StW is missing a lil i need to talk to u in Game. and Yes if u r in the war and r in a tribe active in the war it is a bloody war indeed.

lmao bulmung, what happened to your source talking about HOT declaring on Saints.

DeletedUser7529

i think it will go down like this

aten (stw)
vs
st's
hot

and then i think tw will pick a side i do not know which
and all the other tribes
xig
mpx
and all the other familes will just pick a side and have some fun look at thsi to get an idea of what im talking about

make a new poll to see who thinks who will win
http://www.twstats.com/en2/index.ph...0000F4&zoom=100&centrex=500&centrey=500&fill=
(lol anouther infraction coming my way hybrad)

come on... you really dont know which side xig would be on?

DeletedUser

yeah they would be with st's and hot

also i just need to add i think that mpx will go with aten and stw a.......
because there fighting xig who i think will go st's side

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;967726 said:
lmao bulmung, what happened to your source talking about HOT declaring on Saints.

Did he say that? lmao, this guy is incredible

DeletedUser

I voted for the Aten vs Saint war of course.

But i think we might be needing a new one as soon as this whole HOT/Aten/Saint/TW/STW affair unfolds :p

DeletedUser

yeah

I voted for the Aten vs Saint war of course.

But i think we might be needing a new one as soon as this whole HOT/Aten/Saint/TW/STW affair unfolds :p

yep stw are now in aten i just joined my self

will be a interesting war it will

DeletedUser

Yeah, intresting if you're not one of the lucky bastards on K24/34 which is now a random smattering of Aten and HoT villages. It would be a blood bath. Even HoT/Aten can't stack 5000 villages; so there would be a lot of villages trading hands a lot of times until more solid pockets of HoT and Aten eventually formed.

But that's a war that has a very good chance of not happening so I wouldn't get the popcorn ready just yet.

DeletedUser

29 villages - 3days for a good player, 1day for a good tribe.

Not really, it depends on the village. Using an entire offense one can sometimes conquer a handfull of villages at once, but it may also be just enough to take down 50% of the troops in an uberstacked village. Numbers are that deceiving.

DeletedUser

well incase you hadnt all heard i have heard of a potential

hot/st/tio VS Aten/TW/Mpx war. which if it happens may be quite interesting but nothing certain atm jst rumours.

DeletedUser

hot/st/tio VS Aten/TW/Mpx war. which if it happens may be quite interesting but nothing certain atm jst rumours.

Impossible!!! Aten and TW will never be fighting together.
And tio is now TW!!!!! You write but you have no idea about what you are writing LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

MickeyMe

There are 2 problems with that

1. ST are now officially HOT and TIO were just fighting HOT

2. Aten and TW is certainly wrong as HOT and TW are apparently sister tribes.

So now i bet your feeling a bit :icon_redface:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

oops... didnt notice tio had merged with tw:icon_eek: whats this about Hot and TW being sister tribe?:icon_confused: