Poll: Should coins be reduced again?

DeletedUser

Well you don't need to do long-range wars, it was just a suggestion, although I agree that tribes splitting up is ideal to make wars and make w6 slightly more exciting again anyways.

blurk

damnit 21 posts.
thats alot, i should be away more often.

anyway, i thought you already has half priced nobles if im not mistaken.
if you do i doubt you'll get another reduction.
if you havnt got a reduction yet i think that could be arranged by means of an IG poll.

DeletedUser

damnit 21 posts.
thats alot, i should be away more often.

anyway, i thought you already has half priced nobles if im not mistaken.
if you do i doubt you'll get another reduction.
if you havnt got a reduction yet i think that could be arranged by means of an IG poll.

yes we have had em halfed,
Hence the 'again' :p

DeletedUser

Who needs nobles ?

When you have over 3500 villages ODA is worth its weight in gold ,far more than any noble .Now we are getting to the stage where TROOPS do count and how the game should be played :)

If you send 50 nukes and clear a village and then noble it ,do we jump for joy and say "YIPPEEEE ,ive got another village" or do we say "stick as many troops in there as ya want,it all helps my ODA and nobling the village is a small bonus"

Ehm, if it comes down to this mate, than my tribe Wins :icon_cool: :icon_twisted:
Opponents defeated (Tribes) Total
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 The Order Of Darkness 2.732,80 Mio.

I don't know what "Mio" is but we sure got most of it lol

DeletedUser51929

;o yes we want miller kicked!!!

"miller d" should be made the ruler of tw though :3

DeletedUser

Yes quarter prices =)

after a couple of months i only have enough minted coins for over 300 nobles... thats allright but too slow... i will have nobled them away in a few weeks

DeletedUser

Wow, some of the oldies are still around, and lt, still bold as ever. :)
how's the game, mate? quite a long time I've quit, and this is the first time I pay a visit in forum.
got lil time to check all threads, but seems W6 is *this* close from complete abandon.

DeletedUser

well, I doubt I could make a comeback, since my work requires more attention now that deadlines are growing closer, but hey, I really missed these time, killer. :D
how's the world, killer? seems there are only 3 famz left, and now you're with TNT's acc, I thought that acc already ripped off when his villages were put in Cannibalism thread. :/

DeletedUser

shame, ye i got the account maybe half a year ago :p

good to be back, and with a war on our hands even more fun ;)

DeletedUser

well, great for you then. :D
I'll see if I could do something about my schedule, perhaps I could spare some time going back in here. ;)

Ciao for now.

lt181

Tribal Wars team today at 16:46
Following the recent vote reduced noble prices have now been implemented on this world.

I guess people do see the need for noble prices to be lowered. I don't want to be one of those people that says "I told you so". I hate those people.

silvereclipes

now if they would only do that on 30 by half at least god knows that world is old enough by now these coins are killing me..:icon_cry:

silvereclipes

not half as old as W6 :icon_smile:
and you know that silver

True True but we are still at full price yet not even at half we have wet dreams of half at this point.:icon_neutral:

Randy1

True True but we are still at full price yet not even at half we have wet dreams of half at this point.:icon_neutral:

don't come to me with the wet dream thing :icon_eek:
just do like we do :lol: nag on the pnp :lol: