dead_space___stock_enhancement___by_beckienubz-d47jy41.png

packattackpublish3cropped.png

daft_sigging_by_zenron-d46lvq4.png

sotw23net.png

simplicity.png

splitdecision2.png

Good Luck to all !​

DeletedUser93879

im gonna go for number 4 here. it was a narrow choice between this one and no.3 to be honest. If i could have seen the stock for 4 then it would have been easier choice between the 2 i think - im hoping its not just an original picture with a couple of grad maps over it... Instead i'll assume its a number of pics all merged together really nicely and cleverly composed. :)

DeletedUser51929

Thats why I called it SOTM ;)

First I was afraid
I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live
without you by my side
But I spent so many nights
thinking how you did me wrong
I grew strong
I learned how to carry on
and so you're back
from your holiday
I just logged in to find you here
with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed my stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I had known for just one second
you'd be back to bother me

Go on now go walk out the door
just turn around now
'cause you're not welcome anymore
weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
you think I'd crumble
you think I'd lay down and die
Oh no, not I
I will survive
as long as i know how to love
I know I will stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
and I'll survive
I will survive

hellthug

i voted for number 5 in my opinion he made a great balance between the 2 vocal points and was creative aswell i think 2,3,6 made a good job in terms of balancing between the vocal points .
4,7 you guys have only 1 vocal point the way i see it especially 7 .
at the end it's just my opinion.

hellthug

pretty sure those both have 2 focals :icon_rolleyes:
(red represents each focal)
4focal.png

7focal.png

:icon_rolleyes:

not really see the spiderman one the one in the back is so small and not the first thing to drew you eye to it and not the whole thing build around it ,so it's more of back ground then vocal point if you wanna make 2 vocal points make sure you balance between them or you well end up with 1 vocal point without noticing and in sig number 7 it's the spider in the middle who drew the attention the most .
for example if one 1 vocal was big make sure the other 1 have different color or something to make it look different this way the big well drew your attention cause it's big and the second vocal cause it's a different color and you well achieve your balance between the 2 focals.
same goes for number 4 he break the balance by making 1 of them big and the other is small and far a way this way he ended up with the big guy dominating the sig and killed the second focal .
2 focal point should mean that 2 things should drew your attention equally if one of them dominated that mean you ended up with 1 focal .

that been said sorry for ,my bad English and like i said that was just my opinion.

DeletedUser

Results are :

1st - Genetic Engineer
2nd - Zenron the Great
3rd - I have to say NO

Congrats all, I will think of a new theme soonish :D

DeletedUser

not really see the spiderman one the one in the back is so small and not the first thing to drew you eye to it and not the whole thing build around it ,so it's more of back ground then vocal point if you wanna make 2 vocal points make sure you balance between them or you well end up with 1 vocal point without noticing and in sig number 7 it's the spider in the middle who drew the attention the most .
for example if one 1 vocal was big make sure the other 1 have different color or something to make it look different this way the big well drew your attention cause it's big and the second vocal cause it's a different color and you well achieve your balance between the 2 focals.
same goes for number 4 he break the balance by making 1 of them big and the other is small and far a way this way he ended up with the big guy dominating the sig and killed the second focal .
2 focal point should mean that 2 things should drew your attention equally if one of them dominated that mean you ended up with 1 focal .

that been said sorry for ,my bad English and like i said that was just my opinion.

Ever thought about creating depth in the piece's and also setting a scene?
For example no.7 has a chase scene going on, if the two focals were the same size then how would you be able to show Venom chasing after Spiderman, and how would you be able to create depth and distance between them?

DeletedUser

I didn't even notice venom was in there until it was pointed out.

hellthug

Ever thought about creating depth in the piece's and also setting a scene?
For example no.7 has a chase scene going on, if the two focals were the same size then how would you be able to show Venom chasing after Spiderman, and how would you be able to create depth and distance between them?

I didn't even notice venom was in there until it was pointed out.

see that's why i said 1 focal killed the other and i didn't say it have to be the size plz re read my post it can be a certain action or something around venom or change of color in that area or anything that make it stand out in the sig .
if it didn't drew your attention from the first look then it isn't a focal .