[POLL] SOTW 18 - Flight

Pick your favourite :

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Number 9 was in the lead until number 1 got those suspicious new votes to put it in the lead... It was a bit odd to me, given that to be honest it's not the greatest sig in the mix, to get a few votes in quick succession to put it in the lead.

DeletedUser

Number 9 was in the lead until number 1 got those suspicious new votes to put it in the lead... It was a bit odd to me, given that to be honest it's not the greatest sig in the mix, to get a few votes in quick succession to put it in the lead.

I am sure GE will check things out :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well I'm sure it's just a coincidence, I couldn't imagine anyone here wanting to win by cheating in a competition like this, it would be pretty sad :p

DeletedUser

I found it odd that: shecankickyours had 2 posts, and in 1 of them said basically: "I'm posting under alias with this account to avoid an infraction on my real one" awhile ago. Then no activity until voting for this, now, and: MissBehaving joined the day of the poll, voted, and no activity since.

Call me paranoid, but a self proclaimed alias for "illegal" forum activity, and an account joining only to vote in the poll, and also happened to be the 2 I believe that pushed it over into the winning position, is suspicious to me.

Maybe I am just paranoid :p

DeletedUser

Stop worrying about it harb >_>

Like I said, I am sure GE will sort things out lol

DeletedUser

I thought 3 kind of didn't fit the theme. I wouldn't say wings on something automatically fits the theme of "flight", because I take it to mean the act of "flying" is what the sig should be about, "flight - flying", not "flight - standing" :p

But that's just my opinion.