[POLL] SOTW 20 - 80px Freestyle

Pick your favourite :

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

why is two disqualified ?

It was too sexy for this world to behold so it had to be taken away from the competition because it would have been unfair to everyone else. But the guy who made it is stupid!

DeletedUser

9gmv. I can tell which ones are Harb's, GE's, UKC's, and Zenrons ;)

DeletedUser

The results are as follows :

1st - Zenron the Great
2nd - Twillow
3rd - Usey11

Congrats all, I will add you to the leader board in the morning.​

DeletedUser

you know something GE, et el. I just found out that you should rehost these when running these cause I can see through Right Click>Image Properties whose they are for the most part :(
I didn't know this until I came here to grab mine for my showroom.
Zenron, mine and willow (phlipster)are blatantly apparent upon a simple inspection and i don't want to make another account just for anonymity...can you tiny.url them for us or stipulate that in SOTW?

DeletedUser

you know something GE, et el. I just found out that you should rehost these when running these cause I can see through Right Click>Image Properties whose they are for the most part :(
Zenron, mine and willow (phlipster)are blatantly apparent upon a simple inspection and i don't want to make another account just for anonymity...can you tiny.url them for us or stipulate that in SOTW?

Do it yourself?

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter all that much to be honest. The anonymity that we have isn't really there at all. I knew who made 7 of the 10 while the voting was still up.

DeletedUser

Yes tbh anonymity is merely a procedure here, in fact if you hadn't have mentioned it, many wouldn't even have known about this. I see no reason for people to be biased towards one person or another, and I doubt most even if they do know who made which signature, would be biased. I would hope ...

DeletedUser92094

geez, i dont even care if i have the ability to see who made what sig, i just look at what sig looks best and vote for it.
'nuff said bro.