- No voting for yourself

Have fun and vote for your favorite!

fmrrdc.jpg

t9xrwj.jpg

ic3ivk.jpg

2m45ezd.jpg

Good luck!

DeletedUser102804

I'd like to see #3 without the gradient map, because I have a feeling it's just an image with that on top of it.

DeletedUser92094

I get the same feeling Jalwis.

No entry's really impress me, so no votey for me. :|

DeletedUser105413

3 because the atmo is the best
Not sure how much work it cost to make that though

@jalwis, go to tineye.com and check that pic, you might find something

DeletedUser102804

I guess I took 2nd.

Syntex, the leaderboard needs to be updated as well.

DeletedUser

Yay I won!!
Skype-emoticons-57-sun.gif

Oh and jalwis, seeing as you wanted to see the background workings of my entry:
[SPOIL]
screenshot20120509at174.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Yes, in first place is Phlipster with entry #3.
In second place is Jalwis2007 with entry #4.
In third place is Miller d with entry #1.

Congratulations to all!

I will update the leaderboard shortly :)

DeletedUser

Yay I won!!
Skype-emoticons-57-sun.gif

Oh and jalwis, seeing as you wanted to see the background workings of my entry:
[SPOIL]
screenshot20120509at174.png
[/SPOIL]

Amazing workspace mate! Philly Could you help me out with something? How are you able to see your desktop while using photoshop? Is it a CS5 feature only? I mean, outside your workspace, the background of photoshop is transparent. I searched tirelessly but couldn't figure out how.

[Spoil]
sqjwb5.png
[/Spoil]

I want to see the folder opened behind Photoshop, is it possible in Windows?

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
CS5 comes that way standard basically, all screens seperately. And I seem to remember that CS3 was all incorporated as a single screen, with the possibility to move them around in the size of said screen, but not outside. Thusly won't allow you to show only the necessities.

Though I could be wrong on the CS3, because I haven't used it in a long time, if I have used it at all (could be that I used CS2). And that is for Windows, as I think Mac could possibly have had CS3 in a way where all the screens are seperate, because the menu bar you have in Windows is on the screen in CS3, whereas on a Mac it would be the top bar.

(feel free to correct me though, as I hardly ever use any Photoshop, let alone keep up with it's news)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

CS5 comes that way standard basically, all screens seperately. And I seem to remember that CS3 was all incorporated as a single screen, with the possibility to move them around in the size of said screen, but not outside. Thusly won't allow you to show only the necessities.

Though I could be wrong on the CS3, because I haven't used it in a long time, if I have used it at all (could be that I used CS2). And that is for Windows, as I think Mac could possibly have had CS3 in a way where all the screens are seperate, because the menu bar you have in Windows is on the screen in CS3, whereas on a Mac it would be the top bar.

(feel free to correct me though, as I hardly ever use any Photoshop, let alone keep up with it's news)

I see, so I'll get CS5 sometime soon, and see if things work out as I hoped. But thing is, I never saw anyone on youtube with a CS5 + Windows having that kind of background. ): It's a must have for me, if it's possible in XP + CS3. Yes! I use XP in my laptop even though it's vista supported, lol. I have another PC for higher requirements, like gaming. ^^

I used CS3 from the start till now, to lazy to get CS5. Probably will get CS6 directly. And yeah, Mac+PS the menu thing, attaches itself to the menu bar, never operated a Mac so seems wierd lol. Anyways If I ever find I way, will surely inform. :)

DeletedUser

Macs do tend to separate up image editing programs into 3 screens, in the case of gimp it is a pain the bum, with any new windows or pop ups showing up behind the work area screen, and often off at the edge of the monitor screen.

I know that with CS5 the work area is a separate window, there are probably loads of other neat tricks with CS5 that I don't yet know :p

DeletedUser102804

I see, so I'll get CS5 sometime soon, and see if things work out as I hoped. But thing is, I never saw anyone on youtube with a CS5 + Windows having that kind of background. ): It's a must have for me, if it's possible in XP + CS3. Yes! I use XP in my laptop even though it's vista supported, lol. I have another PC for higher requirements, like gaming. ^^

I used CS3 from the start till now, to lazy to get CS5. Probably will get CS6 directly. And yeah, Mac+PS the menu thing, attaches itself to the menu bar, never operated a Mac so seems wierd lol. Anyways If I ever find I way, will surely inform. :)

ummmmm

Last edited by a moderator: