Votes: 10 35.7%

Votes: 15 53.6%

Votes: 2 7.1%

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser102804

I'm moving to the UK forums lol

I'll still be here, but I want to see if their setup is any better and if they provide more competition.

I'll be known as Prodigy there, in case any of you were curious

Last edited by a moderator:

King Sean04

UK has less participants in their SOTW's they aren't anonymous and they changed the format of their externals to blue/white. That confused me. Plus Phlipster runs a freestyle sotw between sotws. So one week creative theme, next week freestyle, creative theme, freestyle, etc.

DeletedUser

UK has less participants in their SOTW's they aren't anonymous and they changed the format of their externals to blue/white. That confused me. Plus Phlipster runs a freestyle sotw between sotws. So one week creative theme, next week freestyle, creative theme, freestyle, etc.

I believe you can set it to the new tw theme but I'm not sure, I feel more at home at .net, is where I belong lol. Been playing .net tw for what seems all my life. These forums look nicer too.

^^@ the fella talking about leaving to uk forums, why are you telling us that? lol

jamesanddelo2

I believe you can set it to the new tw theme but I'm not sure, I feel more at home at .net, is where I belong lol. Been playing .net tw for what seems all my life. These forums look nicer too.

^^@ the fella talking about leaving to uk forums, why are you telling us that? lol

Yeah you can change the forum theme at the bottom of the page. I'm on both and they're pretty similar in terms of sotw entry numbers. I'd say this forum has more competitions as well.

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Our 3rd place goes to harbinger297 beating the contester for the 3rd place with 1 vote (2 votes total). 2nd place goes to -FreakOnALeash- at a hefty 10 votes. But the clear winner with 15 votes is h@rdcore with comic strip number 2:

16hj7gk.png

Leaderboards will be updated in a quick minute.

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
H@rdcore, this means you can PM your pick of a theme to Syntex rather than me. I will forward him the PM you sent me either way though.

DeletedUser81336

I'm moving to the UK forums lol

I'll still be here, but I want to see if their setup is any better and if they provide more competition.

I'll be known as Prodigy there, in case any of you were curious

Bye. Don't stay too long.