21o3pl4.png

hwz6nm.png

nY0csm.png

SOTW56_zpsa1f6014f.png

NETSOTW56_zps1de46fed.png

Good luck!

Kash2Smash

1) no idea whats happening or wht the sig maker is trying to achieve

2) its too chaotic, you have tried to mix everything together, and u have multiple focal points which are really distracting. good attempt on the flow though.

3) uh pretty simple sig to make, nice text placement though but should have made it a little smaller. lack of proper color fading imo and u used those diagonal lines (what are they called again?, forgot), dont use them, they make the whole effect of the sig just fade away.

4) something different on the forums, however, either u have used too much of filters or contrasted the sig really high, it ruins the effect + it hurts the eye :/ kiu , nice attempt on the focal btw, but its just too bright.

5) nice render, nice blending in the mid, with the bg (if its a lone render). borders, u have tried to focus on the render but its too wierd and completely ruins the flow.

uh.... 4 get my vote i guess.

DeletedUser

I like 3 personally, infact I'd use more scanlines not less. The main problem is the choppy render and how poorly is is blended into the sig.

#5 I am a little uncertain of, it's sigs like these that make me want the resources to be included in a spoiler or something. I feel like it's just a stock. (which might just be a good thing lol).

4 is oversaturated but I still think it looks really cool. I like the colours and the brightness of it.

I am voting 4 but I almost picked 3 except for that render's hair :/ I didn't uh bother with 1 and 2 lol. Actually, #1 is awesome xD

DeletedUser102804

lol I love how dead these forums are.

Congrats to whoever won, mine was entry #3. Kinda rushed it, but I don't really care :p

DeletedUser

Sorry guys for not announcing the results earlier.

In first place is King Sean04, with entry #4!
In second place is Undead Billy Mays with entry #1.
Tied for third place are Jalwis2007 and Phlipster with entries #3 and #5 respectively.

DeletedUser

I love UBS' entry!

And Kash, it's 2 metallic snakes having a staring contest obviously.