Have fun and vote for your favorite!

65z6nq.jpg

11jaich.jpg

2ufa6xi.jpg

16lie07.jpg

2lwxjjl.jpg

Good luck!

DeletedUser81336

I'm not a fan of any of the entries, but I'm voting #2 (I'm assuming that's yours Lewis it looks like your style of sig).

Anyways here's my opinions on the entries...
1) I absolutely love the background for this, however the render added on top ruins it.
2) I like the background and I like how you added the render in, it's a little too bright but it gmv.
3) Too much blank space, the renders don't blend into the piece (if they did it would make it a lot better).
4) Too much blank space, coulda cropped that a lot. Overall not too bad.
5) Wad da (unsayable word) is going on in this piece? The background is a little crazeh and the render doesn't blend in well, especially the thing he's shooting from his hand.

DeletedUser

well..
this was supposed to be my entrie, as you can see nothing great at all --'

DeletedUser92094

None of the entries bring any spark to my eye, or any wow factor. :\
And i find them all to be basically equal, so i will not be voting this week.

napoli, i can just imagine how sick that sig would be with a wicked back ground and animated c4d's to follow the sprite !
Good work without it as well. :)

DeletedUser102804

None of the entries bring any spark to my eye, or any wow factor. :\
And i find them all to be basically equal, so i will not be voting this week.

napoli, i can just imagine how sick that sig would be with a wicked back ground and animated c4d's to follow the sprite !

It's not exactly easy to make backgrounds that flow with the focals, especially if they're sprites.

sonicsprite.gif

Anywho, if you hadn't already seen my original entry in the animation thread, there it is.

DeletedUser92094

It's not exactly easy to make backgrounds that flow with the focals, especially if they're sprites.

sonicsprite.gif

Anywho, if you hadn't already seen my original entry in the animation thread, there it is.

Yeahh, i found it quite difficult to get nice flow in my entry.

And that's pretty good, i like it.
But something tells me if the sprite was bigger it would look better?

DeletedUser

Haha ty :)
I wanted to make a background with illustrator.. But never worked with it before and I don't understand anything 'bout it. D:
So that sucked xD

DeletedUser92094

Yeah, even though you can't enter i'd keep working on it and make it a wicked piece, yes? :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, even though you can't enter i'd keep working on it and make it a wicked piece, yes? :)

I wanted to make a background with illustrator.. But never worked with it before and I don't understand anything 'bout it. D:

-> So that means I can't make a good background ^^

DeletedUser92094

I know, i know.
But i mean, just keep the signature on the sidelines for a while, and when and if you someday learn how to use illustrator than finish it off?

DeletedUser

In first place is Norman the Cat, with entry #4!
In second place is Genetic Engineer, with entry #2.
Tied for third place are Jalwis2007 and Harbinger297 with entries #1 and #5 respectively.

Thanks for voting and submitting, everyone :)

DeletedUser92094

You do realise. I am now for ever going to hold this against you. ;)

Very very close though !

DeletedUser

Don't get cocky or I'll have to actually put some effort in ;) hehe