[POLL] Team Battle

Pick your favourite tag wall :

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I was between 3 and 5 but seeing that a guy(no names mentioned:icon_razz:) in the 5 team did two tags I went with 3 and tbh I like the tags of the 3 team better than 5...:)
Good luck to all...

DeletedUser

5 gmv - but i was torn between that and 1 - im suprised 1 isnt getting a little more attention...

I think it's because they put too much emphasis on the tag wall itself, I found it very distracting, and took away from the actual tags themselves.

DeletedUser51929

I went for 5. I may need to make a team for the next one :p

Can I not have my own team? "The Lone Wolf"
Anyone want to be in my Wolf Pack :p

DeletedUser

I went for 5. I may need to make a team for the next one :p

Can I not have my own team? "The Lone Wolf"
Anyone want to be in my Wolf Pack :p

I would ^^ but you know how bad I was before a long break think how bad I'll be now 0o

DeletedUser51929

I aint any good my self :D I was thinking of calling it TeamNoob or somthing :p

DeletedUser

This is actually becoming quite an interesting battle, it's not as one-sided as it seemed at first.

DeletedUser

I want team woflpack! then I want to consume marhsmellows containing ADHD medication and muscle relaxants; then wake up in the morning with Mr Chow in Bangcock :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95815

I want team woflpack! the I want to consume marhsmellows containing ADHD medication and muscle relaxants; then wake up in the morning with Mr Chow in Bangcock :(

Sounds good to me. But are these marshmellows roasted? If not, I ain't joining. ;)

DeletedUser

1 - Was not fond of the first and third sigs, and found the wall's background somewhat distracting. The water reflection at the bottom was a nice touch, however.

2 - I liked the first sig, but it lacked appropriate lighting and I didn't like the light bar on the left. The second one looked entirely too basic. The third one I felt the render was trapped behind too many C4Ds, but I'm generally not partial to that style in the first place.

3 - Loved the text modification here on the first sig, nicely done. Indifferent as to the second one, but again, the text was very well done. Great smudging and an excellent choice of render for the third! Perfectly placed text here, too.

4 - Text is hard to see and the sig appeared too "solid", if you know what I mean. Better on the second one, but I would have preferred more emphasis on lighting. Not too impressed with the third, I guess the interesting part would be changing the iris's color, but I don't know what it started off as. Not fond of the text, either.

5 - Cool effect with the watch, and creative use of text in the background, on the first sig. Again, nice text placement and design on the second, but lacking a render left me somewhat dissatisfied. Interesting use of smudging on the third sig, but I didn't find the render appropriate - it was too small and I wasn't sure what you were trying to achieve there.

6 - Nice coordination with the all vertical sigs here! Text is a bit off on the first sig, and too simple on the third, but the common themes of red, love, and women show that this team worked together to produce their compilation.

I'm going to vote for team 6, but signatures that I would like to highlight outside of that are 1-2, 3-1, 3-3, and 5-1.

DeletedUser

Indeed 3 very different styles are practically tied in the lead. I think it will come down to one or two votes difference in the end.

DeletedUser

I think this turned out to be far more epic than anyone expected :O

I'll spam the links in some chats/etc to get some more people to vote as-well.

DeletedUser

Omg number 1 made a unique comeback,so many voted in so little time...!???!:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Someone might've convinced those quickies to vote #1.

Cheaters...