[POLL] Team Battle

Pick your favourite tag wall :

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

!!! Welcome to the first ever team battle !!!

As you know this is a battle where by 3 people form a team and each member must make a signature,
all accumulating into a tag wall for that team in the end. Each team was allowed to decorate their tag
wall in a basic fashion as they saw fit. The theme of the signatures for this battle was free style.

A couple of rules :

- No breaking anonymity
- No voting for your own team
- If you took part in the battle, you MUST vote for another team.
- For every member in your team that does not vote, your team will have 2 votes taken off of them.
( Unless of course that member was not active at the time of making your tag wall )

So here are the tagwall's that you must vote upon :

[SPOIL]
Tagwall.png
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
round1z.png
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
tagwallq.png
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
teamtageb4378a0png.png
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
AlphaDesignWall1.jpg
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
tagwall.png
[/SPOIL]

Good luck to all teams ! :)

DeletedUser

5 is good, but doesn't it violate the anonymity rule? The idea was for it to be anonymous.

Edit: It's really hard to vote, they are all really good, I think every one of them is awesome, hard to pick a favorite.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought the Night's Creative plastered all over it was a bit of a giveaway? Unless that is just coincidence?

DeletedUser

But that could connote anything? Also night is a common word... Various sig's could have Rock/Gen/etc wrote on them and it could be completely innocent or random :) Maybe just space filler? Beats me....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95815

Tough choice between 3,5 and 6. However, I think that 3 gets my vote, all 3 pieces are to an outstanding quality. The two that stood out most to me were, the third one in 2. And the second one in 3. I thought they were all very good signatures overall.

DeletedUser

Either-way it's a very nice piece, but I voted for 3 in the end. It was between 3 and 5, but I thought 3 worked better as a whole, where-as the 2nd and 3rd sigs in 5 didn't really have as much "wow" as the first, so it kind of unbalanced them as a whole, if that makes any sense.

DeletedUser93879

some outstanding pieces up there - very hard to pick!!

in the end i whittled it down to 3,5 and 6.

in the end 3 got it - mostly for the atmosphere and feeling in the 3rd "heart of stone" sig

good job everyone imo!! cant wait to see who made what as some of the stuff up there is the best i've seen on these forums!!

DeletedUser

Was between one, five and six for me but the third signature in one let them down and the text in the sixth I felt wasn't at the standard of the sigs themselves, but overall I think most attempts were good :)

So err 5 GMV

DeletedUser

Does the competition come down to this poll alone? Or are there other rounds?

DeletedUser

There will be be more rounds, hopefully we can keep it going as a regular thing, and scramble the teams every other round or something.

DeletedUser

I was actually thinking just along the lines of sotw rounds, not a progressive competition, but that's actually not a bad idea. there's 6 teams, what if we give 3 points to the highest voted team, 2 points to the 2nd, 1 point to 3rd? (If applicable.) And we have a further 2 rounds or so with these teams? It could work, have 3 different types of rounds, tag-wall, sig worm and collab? Or something like that.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I do think we may need to re-do them, it's pretty heavily one two sided, but any teams with those guys in them will do well. I'm very happy with my team though, I'm very happy and proud of our piece, and that's what matters really.

mattoematt

6 gmv.

It wasn't actually the best as a group but they were verticals and plus, although the far left carried it and the text let it down there was more emphasis on the pieces whereas the top and bottom tags in 5 let it down - they felt unfinished.

DeletedUser

It's close between 3 and 5. And RSINC, isn't it a coincidence that Night Terror's deviant art is Nights Creative? :p Also that you couldn't get the other guy to do a sig, so one of you two had to do it and 'Night's Creative' is on two of them? Ahhh... Maybe just me been Paranoid.