[POLL] Team Battle

Pick your favourite tag wall :

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

They are all *Arcanine*'s friends, who voted for no1 after him, funnily enough. I hope they weren't voting for them because you did...

DeletedUser

They are all *Arcanine*'s friends, who voted for no1 after him, funnily enough. I hope they weren't voting for them because you did...
Lul. I accept any friend request :D
The only one I told to vote was Troy. I said pick any. An of course he picks the one I vote :\

*cough* I am female not male *cough*

DeletedUser

What happens if it ends as a tie? Do we do another poll with just the 2/3/etc tied?

DeletedUser

Maybe they split the points?
*Wait, silly Arc. It's a team battle*

Most likely. :3

DeletedUser

Damnit,we lost on one vote...:icon_razz:
Congratulations team 5!:)(who's actually team 1 in harb's thread, right?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congrats to team 5, now the next question is whether we do progressive rounds, so 3 points to team 5, 2 points to team 6, 1 point to team 1, and after 3 rounds we see what the final tally is?

And if its a tie, those tied for the lead battle it out in a 1V1, or 3 way (or whatever) tie-breaker.

DeletedUser

That was an interesting contest...it went so many different ways.

And now I can finally apologise for not knowing about the anonymity rule. Sorry about this, obviously won't happen again. I've never entered in a contest here before :<

DeletedUser

Tough choice between 3,5 and 6. However, I think that 3 gets my vote, all 3 pieces are to an outstanding quality. The two that stood out most to me were, the third one in 2. And the second one in 3. I thought they were all very good signatures overall.

But that could connote anything? Also night is a common word... Various sig's could have Rock/Gen/etc wrote on them and it could be completely innocent or random :) Maybe just space filler? Beats me....

I don't think people bought this :lol:
Well done everyone though, I didn't think we were going to win, definatly a close battle.

DeletedUser

Suggestions for the next theme? We had "tagwall" so far, what's another team "objective" we could do? Sigworm?

DeletedUser

I think he means, not freestyle but like, grunge or something :)

DeletedUser

Yeah I meant theme of the sigs themselves rather than freestyle.