Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

First, let me set the basis for his poll.

Villages in a lot of ways are like teeth. You have some grow in, you lose some, some are built well some are not, some are perfect. So for this poll, i'd like to refer to villages in tribal wars as teeth.

That being said, how many teeth [villages] does xxstealthyxx have? My guess is 5. Post your thoughts below!

DeletedUser84793

First, let me set the basis for his poll.

Villages in a lot of ways are like teeth. You have some grow in, you lose some, some are built well some are not, some are perfect. So for this poll, i'd like to refer to villages in tribal wars as teeth.

That being said, how many teeth [villages] does xxstealthyxx have? My guess is 5. Post your thoughts below!

Are you kidding me? you just cant stop thinking of me can ya? dude get some help...your a lame duke/player..your not interesting but yet you keep trying to be..you want my attention..for which i make the mistake to keep responding to you..i will stop that by the way..and you know why? because out of all players here..your the least of all the players i care to read or hear anything about!
really this is no joke..this is NOT meant to be entertaining..just letting you know..I really dont care or think your some one special here..your lame laugh or part snort is annoying..their is something about you i really dont like..seeing your video..just proves to me why i think the way i do about you...i rather hear some one scratch a chalk board with their finger nails or scrap their plate with a fork then to hear you! and thats saying something! just go away and not ever mention my name again...from now on i will simply just block you..your not even fun to smack talk with like some of the others..if you don't understand after all that..your nothing but a stalker who is simply pissed off because you will never have the fame as i do here on TW. now just go away..this is the last time i respond..next time ill simply block you like i said. now go die and make my day!..

roman01

Trollery level is over 10k.

I award stealthy an award for incompetence under desperate circumstances of attention seeking and self loathing, Congratulations stealthy!

DeletedUser84793

Trollery level is over 10k.

I award stealthy an award for incompetence under desperate circumstances of attention seeking and self loathing, Congratulations stealthy!

Sorry i do not except..your awards is worthless and has no value...any ways good luck trying to be an important player who thinks, you can judge others..your comments has been noted and disregarded!

roman01

​*Noted with time spent on coming up with an adequate response to feign disinterest

Mr. Cringer Pants

giphy.gif

DeletedUser

I stand corrected. It turns out stealthy has only THREE teeth [villages]. Truly remarkable.

For my next science post, I would like to have a tribal wars riddle. Whoever answers the riddle can pick my next scientific endeavor.

TW Riddle:

What is outwardly large, but internally small? It has bouts of rage and childish fits and it spends as much time talking shit as it does in a chair to sit? Village conquers like Conan, a game style that is atrocious, and a formal education in remedial English, surely nobody has shown him? In his mind, he is a TW God and when he speaks he sounds like a 12 year old on COD. If you post he replies soon, in tribal wars his skill is comparable to that of a rusty spoon.

Who is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.