Pooh1016

DeletedUser56123

Hello World 28, I just got here a few weeks ago and, I was like wondering why is this world so empty? I know I came late to the party and all, but see I haven't played tribal wars since world 23 in which I was rimmed by knock! since then I went to other games and stuff, some where too complex and others where just child's play. Sooo since I been gone so long and now find myself looking for all my old friends and such. I wanted to see if anyone would remember me from world 23 or other places they seen me.

goldcrash

not to be an ass, but i dont give you any chance in this world at this stage :p

DeletedUser

Have to learn how to read myself first Seezha :icon_sad:

:cata::cata::cata:
:icon_rolleyes:Oh well,no wonder i keep seeing MTS villes too near us!
That explains it!!! You guys cant READ!!!:icon_rolleyes:

poise

:cata::cata::cata:
:icon_rolleyes:Oh well,no wonder i keep seeing MTS villes too near us!
That explains it!!! You guys cant READ!!!:icon_rolleyes:

hmmm, Goes both ways Seezha.

:icon_idea:perhaps both our tribes should go back to school :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

hmmm, Goes both ways Seezha.

:icon_idea:perhaps both our tribes should go back to school :icon_idea:

Dunno about that!:icon_rolleyes:
AifoS sent Ricevase to Ninja school a while back and i still dont see any difference!!:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Dunno about that!:icon_rolleyes:
AifoS sent Ricevase to Ninja school a while back and i still dont see any difference!!:icon_eek:

Yeah I agree I was suppose to learn to fight with a :swordsman: but isntead im learning to fight with :spear: which ninja uses a spear instead of a sword. Oh wells swords are too heavy for me :(

DeletedUser56123

not to be an ass, but i dont give you any chance in this world at this stage :p

Whoa Im on the rim, and I would perfer if I had a fair fight I don't respect players who bully small players just because their small. Anyone can get big and kill all the noobs, but the best players of tribal wars in my opinion was those who took down players their own size.

besides I am gald to know that knock! my old enemy is no more. I was looking though the forums and found out that they had disbanded from bad leadership. I guess that what happens when tribes try to take over the world too fast. I was in K5 on world 23 when I started playing this game for the very frist time. U-P was my tribe, Man I had alot of friends in that tribe it was peaceful there for sometime. But knock! came out of no where and started taking our members and even marged with our enemies the borther-hood we was doomed. None of us was ready for that kind of take over, plus we had spys in our tribe one of them help knock! noble me by clearing me when I logged off.

U-P was a noob tribe that had too many problems to be effective at all I was doomed for not leaving them. now that I think about it I should have nobled myself to the rim to avoid them. but hey the past is the past know I just came back to have fun.

no more kill knock! post by me :icon_smile:

DeletedUser62440

What he's saying is there's no point joining now as yu have a few 100 compared to a few million. Just a little bit of a difference

DeletedUser56123

hmm well I did join world 44 too, that world is going to be big I can see it. It's way better then world 28 but I joined world 28 to get some warm up in.

goldcrash

What he's saying is there's no point joining now as yu have a few 100 compared to a few million. Just a little bit of a difference

that was indeed the only thing i was pointing out :) , it just hard for some1 who just enterd the world to get big, when you reach around 100k (maby a little more) big players will noble you.... that's just how it is

Doesn't Poise teach you guys to read??:lol:

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

no not really :icon_razz: he is trying but i cant get the hang off it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser56123

that was indeed the only thing i was pointing out :) , it just hard for some1 who just enterd the world to get big, when you reach around 100k (maby a little more) big players will noble you.... that's just how it is

hmm that should be fun I never made it to 100k before :icon_biggrin: guess its time I tried that new system I been working on

The Lish

Nice profile :icon_rolleyes:

Interesting area you landed in :icon_wink: