Pop

deja vu3

We're not teaching players how to be dukes at all, nor did we claim this. We are teaching them the basics, the fundamentals. We are going to be coaching them through their first steps of this game for them to then go on in the future and prosper. If they do not keep up the activity or have no willingness to learn then fine. We tried.

I think you're just upset because there are going to be a lot of people out there that you won't just be able to stomp. "ezpz ggwp"
How do you plan on teaching 8 tribes (400 members)?

Heard that you are here to break your own record of no. of family tribes.

Good plan to "teach" and get juicy villages ready to be internalled by the main tribe because we all know how family tribes work.

DeletedUser

But you gotta admit.

Those are some pretty colours.

Maybe that's what they're teaching over ther there.

Michael Corleone.

Oh sorry didn't know that mentioning other premades as noobs and adding their (premades) dukes on their tribe profile was part of what the new players are being taught.

Great start to the learning guys. Follow their guidance, you will win a world real soon.
What does what having on their profile have to do with anything? You are reaching, literally for nothing. They are teaching newer players and that is to be applauded. Several of these players have already won a world too by the way.

Now that foot, put it back in your mouth.

How do you plan on teaching 8 tribes (400 members)?

Heard that you are here to break your own record of no. of family tribes.

Good plan to "teach" and get juicy villages ready to be internalled by the main tribe because we all know how family tribes work.

They would most likely have guides and such in their forums for players to read. I know, a crazy concept! Also not every family tribe does that by the way.

DeletedUser

What does what having on their profile have to do with anything? You are reaching, literally for nothing. They are teaching newer players and that is to be applauded. Several of these players have already won a world too by the way.

So I guess you're done teaching the main tribe and secondary tribe. Went ahead and made another.

Wow you guy's must be overflowing with knowledge.

SHAGAN888

Events
+ PP abuse
---------------------
Nice villages for me.....keep going.

shag

TheChimpyHD

They would most likely have guides and such in their forums for players to read. I know, a crazy concept! Also not every family tribe does that by the way.

Michael :O Hey bro, welcome welcome ;)

I do agree, if they are teaching new players that is good! We will need to teach them the whole experience though...

evil-plotting.gif

DeletedUser119950

Make TW great again. World without family tribe like this is boring,we gonna pop it. All hail family affairs!

3d1db76e3d724386abc96f562e810190.png

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

hahahha ok, let's be serious for once. you guys criticizing so hard is just so funny... :D keep watching our forums and stuff, you may learn something. even if we get crushed so fast, people will learn about family tribes. so we're kinda in win-win situation already. ^^

and yes, i have been underestimated far to many times, so i'm kinda cool with that... ^^

Michael Corleone.

So I guess you're done teaching the main tribe and secondary tribe. Went ahead and made another.

You do realize you can have a shared forum between all 3 tribes and have a guide section for all of them to see at once right?

Like, you cannot be serious...At least they mass recruit to teach folks. You guys mass recruit cancerous players like Black Flags.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

jeez and here i am more more fond of infamy... ^^

deja vu3

They would most likely have guides and such in their forums for players to read. I know, a crazy concept!
Either you are naive or ignorant. I would love to see what these new players learn apart from not joining a tribe which plans on having a never ending family.
We all know those are villages for the main tribe in the future and also reduces the threat to the main tribe.
Literally a win-win situation for POP!
Very well planned though. Make a scripts/guide section in the forums, "teach them" and noble their villages.

Have they been told to go offensive yet? So that there are minimal losses in case they try to defend themselves.

You're welcome for the idea, if not already implefmented.

Michael Corleone.

Either you are naive or ignorant. I would love to see what these new players learn apart from not joining a tribe which plans on having a never ending family.
We all know those are villages for the main tribe in the future and also reduces the threat to the main tribe.
Literally a win-win situation for POP!
Very well planned though. Make a scripts/guide section in the forums, "teach them" and noble their villages.

Have they been told to go offensive yet? So that there are minimal losses in case they try to defend themselves.

You're welcome for the idea, if not already implefmented.
It sounds like you have had bad experiences with family tribes in the past and were in one of these academy tribes and got forcefully internalled. I feel sorry for you, but not all tribes are ran by shmucks who do those sort of things.

Even if just a handful of the players learn, that is quite a success. I am neither naive nor ignorant, it just sounds like your jimmies have been rustled.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

Well, after over 10 years of playing this game. One tends to pick up a thing or two, I'm not afraid to share some of that knowledge.

DeletedUser118892

drowngods here for the bant

Even I have came to the limit - it's only the first day - we will do what we have planned - you do what you have planned

We can come back to this in a few weeks

Lloyd