Pop

DeletedUser118892

To be fair to everyone - the externals have been great so far - its what the game needs

You should show your academy tribes the externals

deja vu3

Getting too heated in here.

No point focussing on a single tribe so early though.

Moving on, might be back here in a few weeks. Nice speaking to you all.

TheChimpyHD

Yeah, it is the beginning of the world, instead of throwing so much shade around lets focus on the fact this will be an interesting and competitive world with a nice amount of in it to win it tribes!

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
d990b0fa1ad08a580138c3a559c89b8a.png

Seems only fair that if 28 spies on PoP, we spy on them :)

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
By the looks of things, POP! family have the best lineup of great players, world winners, etc.

To feel threatened is entirely natural. I will forgive and forget about this thread and I will be open to diplomatic talks with any leader on w92.

<3

(I genuinely can't believe the overreaction here. Welcome to TW, the commander. And, I'm not sure if the internet is for you if you are so easily offended, dejavu.)

DeletedUser118892

Are you sure? How do you beat something that is not playing the same game as you are Lloyd? :O
We're not here to abide by your conventional standards of TW!

You may not like how I play - but there's no denying that I make the world exciting. I think it's fair to say K55 will be the place to be.

DeletedUser118892

By the looks of things, POP! family have the best lineup of great players, world winners, etc.

To feel threatened is entirely natural. I will forgive and forget about this thread and I will be open to diplomatic talks with any leader on w92.

<3

(I genuinely can't believe the overreaction here. Welcome to TW, the commander. And, I'm not sure if the internet is for you if you are so easily offended, dejavu.)

It's not my first world lol - I'm just new to this external shit

DeletedUser119197

Guys please... it's not even into a day of the world and there's so much trash talk... let them mass recruit let them spy let them do anything... just give them some constructive criticism until about 2 weeks then start your little key board wars.. I want this world to be interesting.. not some trash talk crap like 90. Give it sometime guys.. no point in doing this

DeletedUser119950

Guys please... it's not even into a day of the world and there's so much trash talk... let them mass recruit let them spy let them do anything... just give them some constructive criticism until about 2 weeks then start your little key board wars.. I want this world to be interesting.. not some trash talk crap like 90. Give it sometime guys.. no point in doing this

You are the part of w90 that was crap..maybe leave w92 to make it a better place

DeletedUser119197

You are the part of w90 that was crap..maybe leave w92 to make it a better place

Lol are you joking me? You tell me why I was the crap then.

And can I just say... i mean TRASH TALK what did I do wrong on that's world with trash talking then?

Lazy boom everywhere you go you turtle up. Go offensive for once and stop being a p*****

Go recruit some more nubs bro

Last edited by a moderator: