Pop

xankou

I am just going to leave this here.

RichiRoo Feb 16, 14:35
Am a busy man so ill make this quick, ill give you my protection if you send half of your defensive troops to my defence.
If not, ill burn down your village and make it my farm, ill win anyway.
See it like an insurance that you will be left in peace, left to grow, left to play anyway you like without any danger.

My friend - Feb 16, 19:55
Whats the purpose of my support to you?

RichiRoo Feb 16, 20:00
I wont burn down your village if u do as i say

RichiRoo

I am just going to leave this here.

Do you know the most scariest part? Most of the people i send it to, sent me 100/100 of each, you dont want to fall in line, then so be it, i'll burn your village down and collect the insurance money, i dont care about looking good in a forum.
Let's see how well you guys are doing on the battlefield.

DeletedUser

tumblr_n1gsqdvuHM1qkxdevo8_r1_250.gif

xankou

Do you know the most scariest part? Most of the people i send it to, sent me 100/100 of each, you dont want to fall in line, then so be it, i'll burn your village down and collect the insurance money, i dont care about looking good in a forum.
Let's see how well you guys are doing on the battlefield.

My address is 635|551 :) You might have to wait a bit though, my gates are locked for a couple more days ;)

RichiRoo

I've allready look'ed u up, doesnt need any help from you xD
And.. remember one thing, i'm more evil than Drowngod, you wont get me that easy.

RichiRoo

Okay, I am going to bite. Elaborate please, I am a noob and I do not know the mighty Drowngod :(

I didn't say mighty either..
Who i this guy anyway? some random pissed off because i made his little brother cry idk

DeletedUser120069

I just love to see beefs on forum. I find it quite amusing.

Please continue. :D