Popping In

DeletedUser

Since my random disapearance a good few months ago, I stumbled across the forum link. I reckon Royalist popping in on an IM program helped to remember ;-). As some of you know, I've faced a proper car accident in which a friend of mine died - It's been taking awhile to get back to shape and figured TW would not help me with that. Recently I've been enjoying some gaming again, but am not touching TribalWars with a 30ft pole :).

Hope everyone is doing well and is still enjoying this place though.

DeletedUser71567

BWAH :) <3

Good to see your still kicking, maybe a return when your feeling up to it?

DeletedUser

twas good to see you on facebook. Sorry about the football match(and the skating)

DeletedUser

Bwah, my smpathies on the loss of your friend. So sorry to hear about it. It does take time to work through a loss such as that.

I experienced my own grief and loss just before I started playing TW. It was the toughest time of my life. TW actually helped me get through that time. Mighty Persia helped me a lot; his friendship in this game was sooo wonderful. He doesn't play TW anymore but we still keep in touch outside the game.

I hope your friends, rl or tw friends, have been able to be there for you.

DeletedUser

Yea, I've been through some crap as well mate. You could say it's been a 'black and white' phase. ;) (Some will know)

Anyway, good to see you back on here. Real sorry for your loss.

DeletedUser

Sorry about your loss, hope things are better now though. Welcome back.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, shataal, think he will let us Copyright his name ? I mean, he doesn't need it anymore.

@Bwah, im sorry for your loss.

DeletedUser

Hai Bwah. If you still play Allods, tell the guys over there I quit because of that awful new patch. Can't even bother to log in and tell them myself. :/

I'd split my 1.3k gold between Highlander and you, but as I said, I can't be bothered. :/

DeletedUser

bwah and daethon...i remember way back when i would come on here just to laugh at your posts. Daethon always pissing everyone off with meaningless arguements and BWAH just yelling at everyone. all we need is royalist and that annyoing ruler of 47RON GodofKings or w/e his name was. and we would have all the annoying people back :p

DeletedUser

Damn Bwah ...

You could use some quality massage and relaxation time. :)

I'm sorry to heard you had a rough time in RL with cars.

We miss you mate :)

DeletedUser

Bwah, hang in there. I lost a friend in a car accident during high school. My sympathy goes out to you.

Whispers(come back to TW....come back to TW....etc)

dawnrising27

my sympathy to you, i am sorry about your loss.

this game is a horrible addiction... the longer you avoid skype and stay away the better lol!

i keep coming back for some odd reasoning...

DeletedUser

I can relate to a loss of a freind:icon_sad: I recently lost one of my best friends to suicide:icon_cry:

Unexpected losses such as these I don't think you ever truly get over, but I do believe time makes it easier.................

The world is still kickin' and getting interesting as par usual:icon_wink: