Possibly the worst world I have ever played ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser114488
  • Start date

DeletedUser114488

So I joined this world to help a friend out and was disgusted to see what has happened.I am someone who likes wars and to see Cure Win this world without one is a disgrace.This is what TW has become instead of showing loyalty and commitment you all hug to win. You should all join this server i will paste the link just for you.

http://www.tribalhugs.net/

I think CURE would do very well there so get joining folks its the future of TW.

Looks like the only people getting my respect are SNOB and Plague.

Better not spend to much time here got to kill some more nukes at home.

Thanks Sam

Defender:xlostprodigy
Destination:Barbarians (499|785) K74
Quantity:0044038194731513450000
Losses:0044038194731513450000
Defender:xlostprodigy
Destination:Barbarians (501|785) K75
Quantity:00599183263643517266000
Losses:00599183263643517266000

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You better take a look at history of the world before talking without knowledge and humiliating yourself.

DeletedUser67579

So how were you here and missed the war we had with Ya Bro where we defeated them. That was quite a big deal. Cure started off as the underdog on this world and we where fighting more than one tribe at the start of that war.

Hitting nukes that are building at home really does not prove anything one way or another. That happens everyday in a war, dodges are missed.

I would like to know what account you are on and what your stats have been for this world. How many player villages that where not internals versus barbs that you have taken?

DeletedUser114488

So how were you here and missed the war we had with Ya Bro where we defeated them. That was quite a big deal. Cure started off as the underdog on this world and we where fighting more than one tribe at the start of that war.

Hitting nukes that are building at home really does not prove anything one way or another. That happens everyday in a war, dodges are missed.

I would like to know what account you are on and what your stats have been for this world. How many player villages that where not internals versus barbs that you have taken?

This world is a joke

DeletedUser67579

Well he is too afraid to tell us which account he is playing

DeletedUser116663

please since when dead accounts have something to say?

whipped acc cannibalised his tribe and barb villages as well.

just a quick look at your stats and everyone can see it.

as i said, back to your cave please.

ahh and btw dont quit when first attacks land :)

DeletedUser115697

I agree this world is boring, predictable and huggy but the fact you're defending snobs counters and ruins your entire case

DeletedUser116223

If you are whipped tell me how many incomings do you have :icon_razz: ?