Post a pick of yourself

DeletedUser

0709081404-1.jpg

Usually I don't post in the external forum (as you can tell by stats this is official post #3), but I came to see how the BA vs. ~S~ thread was going and felt like making my mark somewhere. ^_^
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/galaxyzero0/0709081404-1.jpg

DeletedUser44927

Thank goodness you havnt passed your looks down to Midget Face :)

Rudegar

Thank goodness you havnt passed your looks down to Midget Face :)

no doubt.... he is uber cute, eats 5 weetbix for breakfast, but has mad 6 pack, and seems to have developed a blonde fetish.... the moment he comes into contact with a blonde female over 16 he starts telling them how beautiful they are, running his hands through their hair and caressing their face.... his mother is constantly threatening me for buying shirts for him with things like "lock up your daughters" etc

DeletedUser

no doubt.... he is uber cute, eats 5 weetbix for breakfast, but has mad 6 pack, and seems to have developed a blonde fetish.... the moment he comes into contact with a blonde female over 16 he starts telling them how beautiful they are, running his hands through their hair and caressing their face.... his mother is constantly threatening me for buying shirts for him with things like "lock up your daughters" etc

So he is copying his dad already.. :p