Post Yourself!

DeletedUser104262

D'awwh. That's so sweet of you! I must say. I'm also a Fierce Russian Women! But my heart belongs to Evan though. Sorry to break your or other's hearts, as I know alot just luv me ingame.

Yeah but I've probably already told you this, but your body is incredible. Seriously it's something most men only dream of. you have been my inspiration from the start, and will be untill the end. the fact that you managed to attain such a physique NATURALLY just shows how dedicated you are.

Seriously, everything about you is 100% beautiful. I say this with the strongest "no hono" possible too, you are gorgeous. Not just your body, your face too. Youreally lucked out with a face like that. It's like you won the facial genetics lottery. Your facial structure is just stunning. I know I'll never have facial aesthetics like you, thats something I can't change. It's just more inspiration for me, because I know thatit is immaculate in all aspects.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please don't hate
ZYZZ-Aziz-Sergeyevich-Shavershian-Trainingsplan.jpg

tumblr_mk4a0aZJUW1qhl201o1_500.jpg

Says your all self going the gym.

DeletedUser92428

Yeah but I've probably already told you this, but your body is incredible. Seriously it's something most men only dream of. you have been my inspiration from the start, and will be untill the end. the fact that you managed to attain such a physique NATURALLY just shows how dedicated you are.

Seriously, everything about you is 100% beautiful. I say this with the strongest "no hono" possible too, you are gorgeous. Not just your body, your face too. Youreally lucked out with a face like that. It's like you won the facial genetics lottery. Your facial structure is just stunning. I know I'll never have facial aesthetics like you, thats something I can't change. It's just more inspiration for me, because I know thatit is immaculate in all aspects.

Are you referring to me or Evan? haaha

Last edited by a moderator: