Post Yourself!

DeletedUser

Clearly not the one who turned you down :p

Out of interest, What Uni you going to?

I'll be starting at University of California, Berkeley, in the Spring :). I'm a transfer, so no I'm not as young as the wee freshmen starting college now; I've been in a different one for 2 years :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser111495

I'll be starting at University of California, Berkeley, in the Spring :). I'm a transfer, so no I'm not as young as the wee freshmen starting college now; I've been in a different one for 2 years :icon_razz:.

Oh right, California nice :)

Ill be starting Uni in the Uk hopefully next september, and like you im also a few years older than the wee freshmen.

DeletedUser

Good luck m'good person (gender neutral!)

Also, where did everyone else go :icon_razz:?

DeletedUser111495

Good luck m'good person (gender neutral!)

Also, where did everyone else go :icon_razz:?

Thank you, best of luck to you too m'good person (No Infraction can be given ;) )

You mean in this forum? probably spamming the war threads.

Uni wise all over the country :)

DeletedUser

Damn, im really jelly right now. ^^ I wanted to go to summer school there, ended up not going :( I also wanted to study there, fees are too high for me, maybe later in my life. Been on the campus though. Absolutely love it! Have a blast there! :)

DeletedUser111495

Me :)

n2fr84.png

DeletedUser112794

I can see you are the clever one!

I'll buy you a beer when you get here :p