Power is Perfect is now recruiting!!!

DeletedUser

Hi my name is hazmaster, and i represent a tribe called Power is Pefect P.I.P.

We are currently recruiting new members for our tribe all over the world, any one with a minimum of 500Points are welcome to our tribe.

Here's a little about our selves.

Our tribe was founded by paganist123, a former x-tribe member, and other former x-tribe members joined him.

We are more of a family than a clan, we look after each other, support each other with military and resource strength. Aswell as this we have a fair tribal ranking system which simply resolves around loyalty. Each members tribe ranking is deppended on there Points, Loyalty, active, and friendlyness.
You can tell how long a member has been in our tribe just by looking at there ranking.

We also operate a senate system, which is like a council, each continent has it's senator, which reports back to the senate on a regular basis how there continent is doing.

Aswell as having this, diplomacy is key to any tribes survival, and aim to be as friendly as we can to our allied tribes, but yet any one who crosses us shall feel our wrath.

Our Current Member Support Schemes:
I'm currently running a new scheme which helps our weaker members with resources. This scheme only applies to members with less than 1,000 points, these members may ask one of the donaters for help buillding there base up, but as soon as a member reaches 1,000+ points they are out of the scheme.

We shall be opening other member support schemes in the upcoming weeks.

Well i think i've just blabbed ALMOST everything out, about Power is Perfect.

If you like how our tribe runs, or if you have any other questions which i havent answered above please Mail my self hazmaster ingame! (ONLY World 3)

Thanks for reading hope to hear from you all soon,
Hazmaster (General & Senator of K79)

P-S From all of P.I.P we hope you had an awesome Christmas!!!

(Please note i wont be checking the forums very often so please mail me with any questions or if you wish to join)

Last edited by a moderator: