PP exchange

lantegra

Reaction score
I've seen it happen yesterday evening and today as well, you can be doing 5 refreshes per second and within 200ms any dump of resources is immediately bought up, over and over and over. It's likely a bot at this point.

Clamath

Reaction score
We were just talking about this with a tribemate. Impossible to buy anything when res disappears in milliseconds. Clearly a bot or a script. Usually you can get something but now not even a chance.

Sapidum Crustulum

Reaction score
Bot active in K54 right now.
Legit if you have to use a bot to buy resources from the exchange you must be slower than a fucking sloth cause my god it not that hard.

JukeBox Hero

Reaction score
If you headbang the keyboard fast enough you buy all the resources 1st. I tried it,it works. its new PP buying meta

thyk

Reaction score
villages go from 26 points to 9k in days, while the bank goes from 10k to 0, what a waste of money lol. No skill in swiping a credit card.

MannyBAZ

Reaction score
went from 26 to 2k next door to me in two days... i prefer skill over CC all day but now I'm like... use the teleport or face my death the day it comes?? Or do i cave in and start swiping? hahah

MadQuestionThem

Reaction score
just pp farm 1-2 worlds and you can keep up most likely.

A lot of pp pushers, arent skillful too, they just think points fight, but especially early game, troops wont rly be faster / they wont rly have more troops than you. So if you just hit them early / know your game, you can get some good villages from a lot of them. Ofc if you wait while doing nothing, they will just outgrow you

Deleted User - 848983838

if you can't find coplayers you definitely need to wait for worlds with night modes enabled. coplayers are even more important than premium to an extent