PP Queen or Start Up Queen?

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You be the judge No farming stats visible or hasn't farmed yet (Disclaimer, not hating just picking. Nothing but respect for a great start so far)

1.png2.PNG3.PNG

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
To be good on startup these days you need to be a PP king/queen (and probably only that).

Just to clarify, nothing personal with Ragestyles. My comment is more in general not for this specific case only.

Red.

Last edited:

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
To be good on startup these days you need to be a PP king/queen (and probably only that).

Just to clarify, nothing personal with Ragestyles. My comment is more in general not for this specific case only.

Red.

I agree 100% I was just trying to get the forums popping and busting her chops at the same time. Like I said above I mean no harm doing by post this. Just having fun. I know now days its all about using pp and she might have a start up that works and could be blasting up barracks levels right now but waiting to build troops when close to BP ending. But for the most part just trying to get people posting not really judging just picking :)

Deleted User - 10368546

Farming is useless at this stage, everybody is farming same exact 17 barbs that we usually have on start of the world lol.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
wow that's cool! an entire thread dedicated towards me
1x

don't mind my inferior farming business , I am only casusally playing this world.
(also why would you ever farm barbs at this stage of the game lol, I can spend 10 pp on the exchange and farm more res than farming barbs an entire day)

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I mean call me old school but I start farming almost as soon as I get 40 spears and 20 swords haha. But I am not stupid and switch to scaving once my farm runs dry up.

But yes Rage, I dedicated a whole thread just for you <3. Also I am pp farming this world too so can't talk much haha.

Deleted User - 848896563

Hello dear all.

We will win this world, sorry for that.

Thanks for participate, but this worlds should be our.

O Palmeiras é gigante, e o bolsonaro é mito.

Regards,

Deleted User - 848896563

If you'll win the world, idk, but I know one thing for sure

Bolsonaro is the president of Brazil so you lose no matter what lol

Sorry, but i believe that you dont know nothing about our countr and our history, actually Bolsonaro is the best president, he should be good for us and not for you. The television companies and news is brought from opposition, they are corrupted.

Came on, lets go my friend,I will find you in the game and lets go see who it is the better.

Garbage Squad Go Ahead, this world is our.

togabriel

Reaction score
Sorry, but i believe that you dont know nothing about our countr and our history, actually Bolsonaro is the best president, he should be good for us and not for you. The television companies and news is brought from opposition, they are corrupted.

Came on, lets go my friend,I will find you in the game and lets go see who it is the better.

i'm already winning, i just have Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa as president, you can't find anyone better than him

about the pps queen, i believe she use pps but nothing like people in .pt server, at this time the 1st player should be with 1k points

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

I’m terribly sorry for you, being that blind must be hard.

Deleted User - 848896563

I’m terribly sorry for you, being that blind must be hard.

I think its easy be a good player when you have a lot of scripts playing for you.

I heard a lot about you, everybody say that you give scripts and help a lot players with your scripts, but just it. You are a good support fot good players. Congratulations for that.

It is easy play using script, you dont need do nothing, the computer playing for you, it is just click in "OK" the computer will play for you

Do you think you are good player using script? Please, thinking better who is the blind.

Here its the brazilian style baby, dedo no cu e gritaria.