PP to its best

DeletedUser122793

After coming back on this game after 10 years or so, pp has ruined this game, to be able to farm for pp and bring benefits from other worlds put new players at a massive disadvantage. Whoever decided that players could pay to win has ruined the game and probably it’s future.

DeletedUser122797

Comes from the guy with 21k resources farmed as the nr.1 player in the world with 7 villages.

How's your wallet buddy?

DeletedUser122839

Nybörjaren I agree, it is very amusing that #1, comes on the forums complaining about pp abuse while he has rushed 7 villas, 1 was above 1k points.

However I am pretty certain that he was referring to how the pp was spent rather than how much. Correct me if im mistaken.

/Adam

DeletedUser122797

Yes Adam I think you are correct as well and I find Attitudes spending of pp incredibly poor.

If he just would have farmed properly while using pp he would have saved soooo much pp, have much bigger villages and probably a lot more troops. Just like many others in the top 20 did, sure they use pp but they also play the game properly. :)

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You know it's a scav world right? Dont need to farm that much early game to have a decent growth :)

DeletedUser122845

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mines 23...

You are just a lucky mf who can spend money on the games, and that you have pp, if not for pp, you are just another noob on the world.. (and you are not the only one)

bye bye

DeletedUser122797

You know it's a scav world right? Dont need to farm that much early game to have a decent growth :)

I know, I mostly scavenge as well. Despite this I've managed to farm double of what he has managed to pull in, with one village.

DeletedUser92119

lol the attacking with spearmen though..maybe it's a new strategy? I could see it actually. You use the spears to climb up the walls. Destroying the walls with rams was so 2017

DeletedUser64299

Just no words for what I saw in those reports. Many questionable decisions have taken place with particular actions downright illogical. Since when did common sense leave this game?