PR v xxstealthyxx

DeletedUser118771

So it seems that Stealthy and his "Pro-Clusters" have been eaten up by PR like

20130910-honey-nut-clusters-post.jpg

#RIPxxstealthyxx2016

DeletedUser84793

lol..only because i let it happen..i wanted to restart away from them only to come back later..nice post! Made me laugh..lol

DeletedUser84793

At least he got into the hall of fame for something, right? Loooool

Yep! that was kinda cool..but this award is nothing special...unless you're number 1...still cool though!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser118618

It was a well deserved award. Nice work stealthy.

You belong to the hall of fame now while haters belong nowhere. #StealthyForPresident

DeletedUser

When I lose it's because I let it happen to. Nothing to do with being crap!

DeletedUser84793

When I lose it's because I let it happen to. Nothing to do with being crap!

I have not lost yet! they won one battle by taking a cheap shot..I mean no one expects you're own tribe to screw you..im to active and dedicated for them to even think to compete with me..i have NOT lost the war! Cheers..:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

You weren't screwed. You tried be be clever and found out people were too smart for your shenanigans. Failed coup. Unlucky.

DeletedUser

Please provide some details about the "coup" I'm quite interested.

Dead

Hes almost as bad as Waterloo :icon_twisted:

What's wrong with Waterloo, or xxstealthyxx for that matter?
You know a player gets under your skin when you go to the external forums of a game to bitch about them.

DeletedUser

Please provide some details about the "coup" I'm quite interested.

In a nutshell telling the Duke that he didn't have the support of the tribe and most players follow him so hand over the leadership, now. As soon as he took over temporarily I left.

DeletedUser84793

You know a player gets under your skin when you go to the external forums of a game to bitch about them.

I agree..I mean how many other players has a post dedicated to them like this one is to me..I say I got under their skin all right...Perhaps their just upset because they don't get the attention like i do because their just average players at best..who knows..lol:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Takes a special one to see a post making fun of him and take it as ego fuel

DeletedUser111495

Nothing is wrong with waterloo was just a joke as on his profile ingame it says he was kicked for being bad or some reason, considering you only have 26 posts and you used one of them to bitch about me i think thats says it all :icon_razz:

I agree..I mean how many other players has a post dedicated to them like this one is to me..I say I got under their skin all right...Perhaps their just upset because they don't get the attention like i do because their just average players at best..who knows..lol:icon_razz:

And yet you are the one who restarted as soon as nobles landed, I said you would get nobled and you did, Im happy the way things turned out, you have just proved what I was saying about you was right, im sure next world you will have a similar excuse :icon_razz: