PR v xxstealthyxx

Thing

I believe that! :icon_twisted:

Dude....

434571.jpg

DeletedUser84793

You all hurt me feeling's:icon_rolleyes:

And just for the record benny my little butter cup...I didnt want your'e tribe!...I told you to hold tight and chill...to bad i did not realize when we first met...That your'e a drama queen! It's all good with me...I'm out of your'e region for the time being.....No Biggy! But Nice Shot.:icon_wink:

And Leah...what can i say about you? You just love me! I bet all you need is some stealthy Love! It's all good girl...we cool. I dont take nothing personal on here..it's all good in the end. Best wishes.

You see guys...Really, This is just a game. I respect Most if not all players here... Some of you guys IS the reason many comes back to play..Rather if it's by enemy or allies..You all are the reason i play. in the end, the world will see who prevails...its all in good fun. Respect!:icon_twisted:

P.S I'm gonna win this game...lol and i'm better then you! Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

And i did that on purpose to! I was selling resources for prem until youre last noble was coming...just to piss you off..lol I wanted out of the region. It made no since for me to attack some of the members their due to our fighting...I was cool with restarting..no biggy! I'll catch up!

But just for the record I attacked no one...remember that! I could have fought ya but i decided not to..

DeletedUser84793

Did you also get cleared on purpose?

679c4983dbc73a61defc5b01860328ca.jpg

No not on purpose really...i was at the doctor..but i did not play to stay..so really i guess you could say yes at the same time..i wanted away from their. and that's the truth. you have to understand i was put in that position because of ben and hodgy...it did not work out because we were fighting...i never wanted to fight anyone in our tribe..i was loyal to that flag! I never was gonna attack anyone..I mean think about it..why did i not just throw my offense on ben? he was right next to me..and i didnt...and he and hodgy started all of that..what can i say?

But ben played a good properganda game on me..made me out to look as if i were the bad guy...its true!
But it's cool i'm over it. sorry we could not work together.

Thing

And i did that on purpose to! I was selling resources for prem until youre last noble was coming...just to piss you off..lol

But just for the record I attacked no one...remember that! I could have fought ya but i decided not to..

1. *your
2. Yeah, you couldn't fight, to support Hektik's claim.

[spoil]
f2d0e8bb2e3e076b679504f93366436c.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
9d0933161ac34642049383a32a20b65f.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
a4563bd589b9f9efcd5c8b0d497d7a26.png
[/spoil]

frabz-Oh-so-youre-a-pro-gamer-Tell-me-again-how-you-just-beat-your-hig-3efbb6.jpg

DeletedUser84793

1. *your
2. Yeah, you couldn't fight, to support Hektik's claim.

[spoil]
f2d0e8bb2e3e076b679504f93366436c.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
9d0933161ac34642049383a32a20b65f.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
a4563bd589b9f9efcd5c8b0d497d7a26.png
[/spoil]

frabz-Oh-so-youre-a-pro-gamer-Tell-me-again-how-you-just-beat-your-hig-3efbb6.jpg

you see ben..their is youre problem..I was being nice about the whole thing..but you as always acting like a little kid on here with no respect...tell you what..just sit down while the grown ups talk..better for ya!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

you see ben..their is youre problem..I was being nice about the whole thing..but you as always acting like a little kid on here with no respect...tell you what..just sit down while the grown ups talk..better for ya!:icon_twisted:

You* see Ben*,* there* is your* problem;* I was being nice about the whole thing [oh my god he got so many right in a row!],* but you are* always acting like a little kid on here,* with no respect.* Tell you what,* just sit down while the grown ups talk* [marking this as incorrect because I fail to see how you fall into the grown up category and therefore you use of the collective term is incorrect].* Better for you*!

Fourteen spelling and/or grammatical errors in a two line sentence. That's [see how I used an apostrophe? That is because 'that's' = 'that is'. They are located on the right side of your keyboard next to the enter button... [note the correct and not excessive use of ellipsis to create tension just before you will need to apply cold water to the burn I am about to make] you know, the one that you have to press every time you profligate your rubbish upon the rest of us.

DeletedUser111495

You know someone is bad at the game when they pick people up on spelling and grammar... which is not allowed :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

Thing

You* see Ben*,* there* is your* problem;* I was being nice about the whole thing [oh my god he got so many right in a row!],* but you are* always acting like a little kid on here,* with no respect.* Tell you what,* just sit down while the grown ups talk* [marking this as incorrect because I fail to see how you fall into the grown up category and therefore you use of the collective term is incorrect].* Better for you*!

Fourteen spelling and/or grammatical errors in a two line sentence. That's [see how I used an apostrophe? That is because 'that's' = 'that is'. They are located on the right side of your keyboard next to the enter button... [note the correct and not excessive use of ellipsis to create tension just before you will need to apply cold water to the burn I am about to make] you know, the one that you have to press every time you profligate your rubbish upon the rest of us.

Glad it's not just me

3a5bcc1ec2db23c769204c2d245e0029.jpg

DeletedUser

Someone could declare war on our tribe in this thread and I wouldn't know because I refuse to read it. That's all i have to say.

DeletedUser84793

Not really interested in a grammar police making comments about my postings...I don't care to take the time to make everything perfect just to please you..sorry but i just speed type and move on..my advise to ya is don't read my postings..maybe this will ease your pain.:icon_cool:

Someone could declare war on our tribe in this thread and I wouldn't know because I refuse to read it. That's all i have to say.

You should keep up to date on everything..things happen on a moments notice in this game...Im sure you already know this. Just saying...:icon_razz: