PR v xxstealthyxx

Thing

I agree..lol

c3c3c8fd0fdb7ed5887f540819186a2c.jpg

Take a hint

DeletedUser84793

c3c3c8fd0fdb7ed5887f540819186a2c.jpg

Take a hint

Ben you are the type of player to hang on some one's coat tail trying to get notice..now go away! go away... I don't care what you ever got to say you simply waste you're time. after what you did..you have no TW honor...their for you are banned to speak to me! you failed at this game as a team player..you eat youre own and back stabb players every day on here..you cant speak to me! now go away you!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You know someone is bad at the game when they pick people up on spelling and grammar... which is not allowed :icon_rolleyes:

If you would care to read all of stealthy's drivel you would be aware that he clearly has no logic or common sense. My sincerest apologies for trying to mitigate the damages he continually insists on sharing with rest of us by trying to at least make what he is saying readable.

DeletedUser

Is stealthy like one of the top players or something? Or does he just talk a lot, or both

DeletedUser111495

If you would care to read all of stealthy's drivel you would be aware that he clearly has no logic or common sense. My sincerest apologies for trying to mitigate the damages he continually insists on sharing with rest of us by trying to at least make what he is saying readable.

If you find what he says is dribble then don't read it then however don't correct people on their grammar as it makes you look desperate and is usually an option people tend to use when they have nothing valuable to say... if you want to become a translator go elsewhere :icon_neutral:

Thing

Ben you are the type of player to hang on some one's coat tail trying to get notice..now go away! go away... I don't care what you ever got to say you simply waste you're time. after what you did..you have no TW honor...their for you are banned to speak to me! you failed at this game as a team player..you eat youre own and back stabb players every day on here..you cant speak to me! now go away you!:icon_cool:

No evidence and hypocritical, now I understand why everyone whines about you. I gave you a chance and you blew it. Shame for you.

Hows your tribe of 300 pointers?! They look scary :icon_confused:

DeletedUser84793

If you find what he says is dribble then don't read it then however don't correct people on their grammar as it makes you look desperate and is usually an option people tend to use when they have nothing valuable to say... if you want to become a translator go elsewhere :icon_neutral:

Damn i'm impressed!...you might just have the it factor! I like this new you..very sexy! it turns me on...:icon_twisted:

No evidence and hypocritical, now I understand why everyone whines about you. I gave you a chance and you blew it. Shame for you.

Hows your tribe of 300 pointers?! They look scary :icon_confused:

Dear TW, please raise the age limit of players who joins TW..I'm so sick and tired of dealing with booger eating kids on here...with no class! TW needs to boot these kids off the server..they serve no good purpose here.:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for telling me the same thing twice. Talking of gameplay, you should join stealthy's 300 point gang seeing as your village is going so productively.

DeletedUser111495

Thanks for telling me the same thing twice. Talking of gameplay, you should join stealthy's 300 point gang seeing as your village is going so productively.
You're welcome, somehow I cant seeing that working out, he still blames me for him getting nobled but I guess with your limited knowledge you didnt know that :icon_biggrin: Plus im here for premium only...

DeletedUser

You're welcome, somehow I cant seeing that working out, he still blames me for him getting nobled but I guess with your limited knowledge you didnt know that :icon_biggrin: Plus im here for premium only...

Totally true, it's a shame you don't seem to understand sarcasm.

And yeah, limited knowledge, totes.

DeletedUser84793

Totally true, it's a shame you don't seem to understand sarcasm.

And yeah, limited knowledge, totes.

I think its just the simple fact no one likes you wolf...Volga is very protective over me..she loves me so when you talk trash about me she gonna be all over you...she is my sweetie...:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

That could totally be true stealthy, yet I do not mind.

Anyway, back to game play. I see you just nobled a 128 point bonus village... is attacking players with over 200 points too difficult for you now?

DeletedUser84793

That could totally be true stealthy, yet I do not mind.

Anyway, back to game play. I see you just nobled a 128 point bonus village... is attacking players with over 200 points too difficult for you now?

you would be crazy to let a 30 percent bonus village get away...Great for resources! and its good strategy..you should try it some times!

DeletedUser84793

So how is my past team mates doing? getting fat yet? I have not even bother to look at the stats. But if makes your day...I wish you all the best! Except Ben and Hodgy of course...lol:icon_twisted: