-prd-

DeletedUser

if you have more than 200k points and lots of ODA and want to join -PRD- then contact me :icon_biggrin:
i will see if you are good enough of joining. you have to be in one of the following K's though:
K13, K14, K23, K24
or really close to them. i will see if you can join. dont be scared to ask though, i wont noble you (unles you want me to :icon_twisted:)... jk :icon_wink:.

-PRD- is a good tribe though. i would rather be in -PRD- than any other tribe in the game :icon_smile:

were also looking for mergers. contact me if you want to merge. dont expect me to accept any tribe that asks to join. i will look at the tribe then every member then every members village and od. i wont accept anyone that asks. but we are looking for a few good tribes to join.

ps: im not very good at writing for very long (like writing this one) messages in one go. i try keep them as little as i can cause i start going off topic :icon_confused:

but take my word for it. -PRD- is an awsome tribe and will be even better soon.

join in next week and you get a free cookie :icon_eek:

DeletedUser53930

I agree -PRD- has a reputation^^ If your near them, and looking for a tribe, this is the tribe^^

Interesting -PRD- Resurrecting^^

Btw, do not merge those k13 tribes, they are not...too good^^ Not worth being in PRD thats for sure. Not talking of who? or those tribes, theres one tribe Family there that is...not the best candidates.

Just my opinion^^

DeletedUser

k13 tribes are ok but merging with them not good.

we are a good tribe. we only have few members and od is really high lol. we only take in the best members though.

also, i want to know how many tribes in w20 are at war with *d* lol. i know spirit, who? and sort of -prd-... is there anyone else at war with them?

DeletedUser

Have patience. :icon_wink: Also is this not a really good place to ask about wars, you can better ask it in-game or on another forum.:)

DeletedUser53930

*D* was disbanded and spirit are taking in them i think? Thats all i can say for now^^