Pre-Aranged Tribe

DeletedUser

Creeping Barrage
I am starting a pre-made tribe that will be in one of the up coming worlds ( 38-41 depending on settings) The pre-game membership for this tribe is capped at 20 and there is only 16 spots available. Since I do no have alot of Leadership experience in Tribal wars , I have brought to indivuals to help me lead the tribe they both have alot of Leadership experience . We will take and read applications.

Here is the following list of members:

douglas88-leader
Soloran1988-Co-leader
Breadninja- Co-leader
MehmedII - Member

Your Application should include:

Name:
Game Name:
Past Tribal Wars experience
Special Skills: Thsi skills must beneficial to playin tribal wars!

All applications are to me mailed to me by Tribal Wars forum!
Qusetion may be asked here.

:spear:You better watch you back because our barrage of steel might be creeping up on you:spear:

DeletedUser

I know this isn't really my place, as I am not a mod or anything of the sort. So this is just my opinion, as a reader of the W6 forums, who would like to see them kept as pertinent to W6 as possible.

We really don't have any activity at all on the W6 Recruitment forum, so just as a suggestion, perhaps these kinds of recruitment threads might be more appropriately posted over there?

I apologize in advance for my sassiness. I am sure the mods know the most effective way of organizing these forums.

momm

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well considering someone is trying to find people dumb enough to follow him here....

I think that if your gonna go pre made, you usually have a good squad of your own trusted players first??

I dunt understand these new pre fab tribes looking for recruits... you accept any tom, dick, and hairy?

DeletedUser

I'm not liking all this random hubub in my world 6....

Not interested in premades unless run by someone I know and like...those people wont advert on the forums anyways.

DeletedUser

Dude my premade was better than this lol

Slippy if i begged and sent premium to you and then sent all my troops at your most hated enemy would you join me :lol:

But yeah dude are those people even known to Tw.

DeletedUser

I'm not liking all this random hubub in my world 6....

Not interested in premades unless run by someone I know and like...those people wont advert on the forums anyways.

hey slippy you mean someone like me? :p lol joke <3

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
those people wont advert on the forums anyways.

Aye...... QFT.

These threads make me laugh..

"im duke, you dont know who i am, but your gonna follow me blindly. I will get drunk with power at some point in the near future, (based upon your play making my tribe look good) and then i will fizzle out, and everyone will hate me in my own tribe.... "

I can continue with this funny tale... but already laughing. :lol:

DeletedUser

Aye...... QFT.

These threads make me laugh..

I can continue with this funny tale... but already laughing. :lol:

It's true though, unless someone is "leaving tw" with this final world, they typically don't talk about pre-mades, usually the good ones are kept a secret, and all the members are brought in through msn or skype.

kingjohan

Name:johan
Game Name:look at the top left corner of my post.
Past Tribal Wars experience: Started W6 yesterday and im a noob (Woot?) in W35 =(
Special Skills: kissing:icon_redface: