Pre-made tribes with potential?

natyrox

I'm just wondering which pre-formed tribes are looking like they are going to be sucessful.

Of course, there's going to be RAKI and a few(at least 6) aten wannabees...

DeletedUser

I'm just wondering which pre-formed tribes are looking like they are going to be sucessful.

um...

BT tribes?

-Cheesecake-

I can see OE's tribe doing quite well. As for my own... We'll have to see, it's kind of an experiment. :icon_wink:

~Cheese

DeletedUser

dont know many pre made tribes on this world

They exist, I've heard of 2 but if I told you about them I'd have to kill you. :icon_razz::icon_razz:

1 has great potential, I don't know the members but I know something about the leaders.

The other is doomed for failure.

(and no I'm not talking about any of the tribes in the "Tribes Looking For Members W16 " section.)

Last edited by a moderator:

in active

I can see OE's tribe doing quite well. As for my own... We'll have to see, it's kind of an experiment. :icon_wink:

~Cheese

Once again, I say, openeye's tribe is not premade, It certainly can't be premade if Openeye is the only sure member right now, there might be 10 others he might consider inviting but they've yet to be confirmed.

-Cheesecake-

Once again, I say, openeye's tribe is not premade, It certainly can't be premade if Openeye is the only sure member right now, there might be 10 others he might consider inviting but they've yet to be confirmed.

How about this:
It is pre-planned and pre-announced, with members applying for the tribe before the world opens.

Happy now? :icon_confused:

~Cheese

DeletedUser

GREAT IDEA!

Im going to be making the AK (Advanced Kingdom) so good luck to everyone before we hate each other

let me know about pre arrangeing an allience or a NAP!!!!

,brantport1488

in active

How about this:
It is pre-planned and pre-announced, with members applying for the tribe before the world opens.

Happy now? :icon_confused:

~Cheese
Yeah, and Don't worry about people thinking you're BH, people think I'm Bloodhood as well.

-Cheesecake-

Yeah, and Don't worry about people thinking you're BH, people think I'm Bloodhood as well.

I guess that people are just Bloodhood crazy, then. :icon_rolleyes:

@Poof- I've said it once, I'll say it again:
I am not KV. He did teach me quite a bit about TW tactics and propaganda, though. :icon_biggrin:

in active

I am not KV. He did teach me quite a bit about TW tactics and propaganda, though. :icon_biggrin:

By Kv's propaganda tactics, You mean Spam, jokes <3 KV!

DeletedUser

fine fine fine

cheesecake = kv

-Cheesecake-

By Kv's propaganda tactics, You mean Spam, jokes <3 KV!

No, I mean some of his secrets. (one of which I have used on my other account quite often before learning about it from him. :icon_wink:)

I could never make jokes as great as his, though. :icon_sad: Eh, he's on the .no TribalWars, not active- but he's still there. :icon_biggrin:

~Cheese

fine fine fine

cheesecake = kv

edit: Wheat? Now that's insulting. I'm not going blind...Yet >_>