Predict The Fall

• Thread starter DeletedUser121049
  • Start date

Williamthefirst

tribe Home are feeding their own members to tribe PI.

The leader of Home, as if and his attendants saturdayat6 and Djames Braun conspire with ALBANIAN1235 of tribe PI and kick selected tribe members so as to feed to him.
When the kicked, then attacked, player asked for clarification on why he was kicked, the guy who kicked him, Djames Braun, would not reply. as if and saturdayat6 told him that he had been spying, which is what they told the rest of the tribe, yet they knew this was a falsehood they themselves had created (and kicked another tribe member who asked questions). saturdayat6 blocks players from messaging him whilst sending child like messages himself.
ALBANIAN1235 played the reluctant nobler, a sham act to be sure as he is driving these weak players and is a huge chunk of betrayal and base morality.

Any tribe with such players eventually comes a cropper, as their characters emerge through more stressful situations.

DeletedUser121098

tribe Home are feeding their own members to tribe PI.

The leader of Home, as if and his attendants saturdayat6 and Djames Braun conspire with ALBANIAN1235 of tribe PI and kick selected tribe members so as to feed to him.
When the kicked, then attacked, player asked for clarification on why he was kicked, the guy who kicked him, Djames Braun, would not reply. as if and saturdayat6 told him that he had been spying, which is what they told the rest of the tribe, yet they knew this was a falsehood they themselves had created (and kicked another tribe member who asked questions). saturdayat6 blocks players from messaging him whilst sending child like messages himself.
ALBANIAN1235 played the reluctant nobler, a sham act to be sure as he is driving these weak players and is a huge chunk of betrayal and base morality.

Any tribe with such players eventually comes a cropper, as their characters emerge through more stressful situations.

I was the second victim :) feelsgoodman

Deleted User - 10618707

Where do i sign up to be a victim? Will i get welfare if i get robbed? :S