predict the future II

DeletedUser

Old topc here:http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=102536

I believe will be good to talk how w14 will look in 3-4 months from now on.

predictthefuture.gif

2 months and 10 days have passed and the borders are almost the same.

and i still don't understand what's with that white line cutting GOH. i think the 21th may wasn't the best day for u:))
compare the 21th may map with today's map and you'll see that u're wrong. the orcs are stronger now (we only lost some vills in K86 which is normal cuz they were surrounded).
you better make a new prediction. i'm curious how many months (years) do we have fight, Mr. FortuneTeller.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

im still in schedule man :>>
After all my prediction kinda saved ~OU~ from disbanding :>>

DeletedUser

2 months and 10 days have passed and the borders are almost the same.

and i still don't understand what's with that white line cutting GOH. i think the 21th may wasn't the best day for u:))
compare the 21th may map with today's map and you'll see that u're wrong. the orcs are stronger now (we only lost some vills in K86 which is normal cuz they were surrounded).
you better make a new prediction. i'm curious how many months (years) do we have fight, Mr. FortuneTeller.:icon_biggrin:

Um I am sorry but k44 is totally different now :icon_surprised: :icon_wink:

DeletedUser49702

From looking @ GOHs stats, I see about 17 players who have gained very little points over the past week, I would say 17 out of 60 is a slight problem

I guess you have never had the experiance of running out of nobles or having to rebuild nukes- takes about a week :lol:

But GOH has taken alot of hot air from those around them and we have not crumbled but have consoladated and expanded!

DeletedUser

interesting decision
still good thinking few used pics to predict the future :>>

DeletedUser

i let ~GOH~ players do it for me....
or the ones that play with those editing things for no reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i let ~GOH~ players do it for me....
or the ones that play with those editing things for no reasons.

Sorry but Orcs can't use paint ... We will have to find a new inteligent player with paint skills to do this job, even cal already signed the papers. :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry but Orcs can use paint ... We will have to find a new inteligent player with paint skills to do this job, even cal already signed the papers. :icon_biggrin:

i think you wanna say can't. you don't even know how to insult our superior intelligence:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

seems mettaler is working to achieve my prediction up north:icon_biggrin:
FOE was kinda lazy down south :icon_sad: