Prediction game about Clear

DeletedUser

Everyone please let us know about what you think about war between Clear and nomad.
Please use images in your predictions and let us to have more fun in our prediction game ;)

My prediction:
Clear is really trying hard but they can't mange any OPs because almost everyone in Clear just stayed there because they think that Clear will win this world and many even don't like Clear like previous times and many are inactive.
71083-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Weak-Guy-Lifting-Weights.jpg

Nomad is getting hurt but they don't give up and they like to stay in their tribe because they rather to keep their friendship more than doing pointwhoring if this is not an insult to Clear players and probably lots of good players in Clear will turn side and try to help their friend in Nomad, yet nomad fighters don't want to delete account like some of Clear players for instance I think wellingtown may delete his account but Clear leader will ask for his sitting first then they will ask for his password and wellingtown was one of first guys who had tried to stand against Nomad, so he will die :D
punch11.jpg

In summery, Clear players will start turning sides and who will stay will start quitting and my advice to Clear players is to not tell what they think now because at least they know why they stayed in Clear and left their friends alone, because I am pretty sure about what I said and this is not tempting anyone, this is just my prediction no more no less.

and at least I am sure about myself that will start doing something and will try to give fun to people who may enjoy from fights but I wish they will not just quit like what may happen for wellingtown ;)

DeletedUser

I forget about one thing and it is ninx is back v4 or 5 anyway :p

DeletedUser

I dont know about any of that stuff up above, but its certainly going to make clear! attempt of winning this world very hard

DeletedUser

Khare. did you not delete your account ?

How can you question the actions of others , when you have done it yourself ?

FYI , wellington isnt hitting delete.

All the players that want to leave , why dont they leave now ? Or are they too scared to fight clear ?

Or is it noone actually wants to leave clear ?

DeletedUser74275

this is what clear! are scared of, invisible double agents

i know you all just want them out, quite a few of you have worded it exactly the same way

must be frustrating

DeletedUser74275

Nomad is getting hurt but they don't give up and they like to stay in their tribe because they rather to keep their friendship more than doing pointwhoring if this is not an insult to Clear players and probably lots of good players in Clear will turn side and try to help their friend in Nomad, yet nomad fighters don't want to delete account like some of Clear players for instance I think wellingtown may delete his account

only the aheller and sponge accounts are getting hurt

Nomads are healthy and having fun

we got devil firefish having more incommings than IWTBA by far! 2,750 incommings apparantely...and thats from earlier today, im sure theres more going out tonight

what a great achievement

IWTBA seems fine, recapped a couple and not losing anymore

its all good, :O)

DeletedUser

I think you and I know but none of you will admit that Biccy will rule the world :lol:

DeletedUser

Thank god. A challenge is just what we need, things were getting boring - what better way to cure inactivity (assuming there was any) and cheer people up (bc we're a bloodthirsty bunch) than to present us with an active, unified target?

Thanks, Nomad!

---

"Clear is really trying hard but they can't mange any OPs"

"
only the aheller and sponge accounts are getting hurt"

Well, that's because we only have ops on those two accounts right now. Which I'm sure you already knew, because its clear you have access to our tribal forums :)

DeletedUser

You only need to look at Twstats to see that there are a few players who are putting in the work and others are inactive, id say at least 10 inactives

DeletedUser35787

Interesting thing inactivity... From my experience of the world, all tribes experience a level of inactivity. I am the least concerned about Clears inactivity now than I have been in the past. Activity and response to tribal action is better now than I've ever seen it. However, when the opposition have over 300 players spread across 5 or 6 tribes, I guess it is harder to gauge their activity level.

As for being concerned about spies, of course it is not a nice thing and I'd rather not have sone double agents, but it's bound to happen. It has happened throughout the history of this world, any world, any tribe. It has been very rare that somewhere there hasn't been some kind of spy action going on.

DeletedUser

Unlike most of the previous wars..here the frontline is all messed up..
what used to be safe zone now has become a red hot area..

too early to post stats as it will be misleading..since not many are prepared for the quick attacks and nobles..once the first few rounds get over then it will be interesting to see who will be standing..

Funniest line in this thread :

Nomad is getting hurt but they don't give up and they like to stay in their tribe because they rather to keep their friendship more than doing pointwhoring

few days old tribe and khare already bragging about friendship..bah

DeletedUser

Friendship doesn't have to be created within a tribe homeburner. But I want better PnP then this though.