Predictions 2010

DeletedUser

you said they dont act as a tribe cause they wont be recruited i say thats false

DeletedUser

Prediction 2010: Prime will create an academy. AOS will be recruited by FEAR?!. The SSS coalition will be destoryed and probably reformed into sub tribes or one big tribe similar to Fusion. BSM will declare on Prime. Prime will lose #1 someway through mid summer holidays. I will find another account that I will be assed to play. KilTom will start to fade or disband due to lack of leadership as Randy will probably quit [to be corrected!!1]. We will eventually uncover the alias and account that Maker has control of.

lets get 1 thing straight nonsou i am not quitting

yes i have been busy

but i am back in full swing now so the war will start changing which it is already

my prediction is prime will fail and captmatt will be rimmed :lol:

DeletedUser

yes i have been busy

but i am back in full swing now so the war will start changing which it is already

Agreed.

Prime will keep losing villages, and eventually as the realisation of them losing the war sets in, they'll split and scatter like a bunch of cockroaches

DeletedUser

Agreed.

Prime will keep losing villages, and eventually as the realisation of them losing the war sets in, they'll split and scatter like a bunch of cockroaches

Unfortunately that's how wars tend to end at this stage in the world. Can't just go through and noble everybody. They just disband and do their own thing, get spaired, get recruited, etc. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Unfortunately that's how wars tend to end at this stage in the world. Can't just go through and noble everybody. They just disband and do their own thing, get spaired, get recruited, etc. :icon_sad:

Don't look at BSM to recruit, we're a tad full at the moment :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Don't look at BSM to recruit, we're a tad full at the moment :icon_rolleyes:

That stupid member limit :icon_redface:

Now that I look at it, it seems we're the only ones in the top 4 that can recruit..

DeletedUser

You gonna recruit PRIME players?

Nah, many have been recruited enough. Don't want to have to have all their troops pack up all their stuff again. That would just be mean. We'll kill them instead. :icon_wink:

Though, I was thinking about recruiting some people in BSM. Well, really just Guyver and RBH if he ever comes back to w20.

DeletedUser

Nah, many have been recruited enough. Don't want to have to have all their troops pack up all their stuff again. That would just be mean. We'll kill them instead. :icon_wink:

Though, I was thinking about recruiting some people in BSM. Well, really just Guyver and RBH if he ever comes back to w20.

I predict that FEAR?! will recruit and Loonman and Airsofter.

AOS will recruit Obatca

If they don't I'll be dissapointed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I predict sparta will merge with saw :eek:

epic-fail-eating-fail.jpg

^ remind you of anything?

I predict that FEAR?! will recruit and Loonman and Airsofter.

AOS will recruit Obatca

If they don't I'll be dissapointed

I don't think anyone will be recruiting him, he's kind of bleeding villages to S.A.W at the moment. even Dorin baba took some, which is sooo unlike him. He must be sat or something and out with swine flu! Even when a player is getting gangbanged like that he doesn't even fake them nevermind actually noble them!

My god man, this is the end of w20...no, tribal wars as we know it!

Don't forget glen, and you have to boot that pentecost nub. He's pretty much useless, with all of his support down here and doing nothing but taking barbs so I can take them back later! Considering the fact that rich only invited him to piss me off with him nobling down here, I don't think he will be though :icon_rolleyes: but man he's going to be pissed when I take all his hard work down here :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

Prediction:

i get snowed in today

Wait, thats not a prediction.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I predict sparta will merge with saw :eek:

epic-fail-eating-fail.jpg

^ remind you of anything?

I don't think anyone will be recruiting him, he's kind of bleeding villages to S.A.W at the moment. even Dorin baba took some, which is sooo unlike him. He must be sat or something and out with swine flu! Even when a player is getting gangbanged like that he doesn't even fake them nevermind actually noble them!

My god man, this is the end of w20...no, tribal wars as we know it!

Don't forget glen, and you have to boot that pentecost nub. He's pretty much useless, with all of his support down here and doing nothing but taking barbs so I can take them back later! Considering the fact that rich only invited him to piss me off with him nobling down here, I don't think he will be though :icon_rolleyes: but man he's going to be pissed when I take all his hard work down here :icon_twisted:

I predict Guyver will start loving Dogs.

DeletedUser

Well if it ment you coming to FEAR?! I'd invite Glen too I suppose. Sounds like you aren't being a good neighbor to my tribemate :icon_eek::lol:

rbh135

Well if it ment you coming to FEAR?! I'd invite Glen too I suppose. Sounds like you aren't being a good neighbor to my tribemate :icon_eek::lol:
Glen,qualist,guyver,mrttom and superman
glen was mah coplayer:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I predict that Wizzydizzy will re-gain #1 :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

yes i have been busy

You know what? That's a real shame :(